< Near to death >

YN: you have what? *blank*

I asked her with a blank expression. She looked at me for while before pouting heavily with a cute puppy eyes.

Hae-shi: yah you know I am nervous and here you're teasing me. *cute voice*

I stared at her for some second then I chuckled and pulled her cheeks.

YN: omg why your so cute mom, sometime I even feel jealous of your cuteness. *laugh*

Hae-shi: Ikr am cute but tell me, are you happy with my this decision?

YN:.......... Did I knew it before the accident?

I asked being curious about that but when I did, she looked very tensed. And I exactly know why? Mom told me to not even think about that accident let alone talking about that.

YN: am sorry, ik you told me to not talk about that but I'm just curious.

Hae-shi: no, we started dating 6 months before and when I was sure he is right for me I told you. Hope you don't think that I don't trust you enough to tell you this. *teary eyes*

YN: mom~ I understand and i support you too. So who is it?

Hae-shi: my boss. And we are going for dinner tomorrow there. *smile*

YN: drama queen!! Ok * chuckled*
Anyways let's have dinner.

I said and she nodded. Then we went to dinning room and ate our dinner. After dinner I went to my room but not before wishing her good night tho-

I locked the door once I entered into my room. I looked at the time and it was only 8 PM. I went to wardrobe and took out a thin white crop T-shirt and a black shorts. Then I went to bathroom to takh bath.

Once I was under shower, I strip myself down and turn on the shower. The water drops trailed down from my head to toe, making my body macules relax when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my lower back where I have a weird birth tattoo, seriously? birth tattoo? You will know why I said that, once you see it.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

YN: fuck it. *murmur* wtf stop paining you pain is ass. *annoyed*

The pain was increasing instead of decreasing. I closed my eyes feeling something weird inside me and growl when the pain suddenly vanished. I opened my eyes but for something , everything was purple but my sight became normal after 1 sec.

I sigh and finished my bath and change myself into those clothes. I came inside my room and lie down on bed. I set timer of 11 PM as that competition is on 12 AM. then I slept.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

I woke up as the fucking clock decided to piss me. I sat on my bed and huffed. Today's competition is very dangerous.