< fight >

𝐀/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

    After YN and San solved the problems, they straight went to high school. After they reached; San stopped the car in front of school gate.

𝐘𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

    I got out of his car and took my bag from back site. I fixed myself and was ready to go, when San called me.

San: hey take my bag and wait in front of the entrance. *gave her the bag*

YN: what? *confused* wait don't tell you also transferred here? *he smiled* seriously?

     I excitedly exclaimed and he came out from car to hug me but I jumped into him as he caught me.

San: Yah be careful, what if I didn't caught you at time? You would get hurt. *serious*

YN: *giggled* I know you won't let me get hurt.

   As I said, he chuckled and pecked my forehead and put me down. Then he went to park his car. I smiled and turned back to walk to entrance when I saw BTS were looking at me with rage. I just rolled my eyes and walked in front of entrance.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐩𝐨𝐯

       The driver stopped the car and we  took our bags and went out of our car. As we walk out, the girls started screaming.

Girl 47: NAMJOON OPPA YOUR SO HOT.

Girl28: JINNIE OPPA I LOVE YOU!

Girl42:YOONGI MARRY ME!

Girl18:HOBI OPPA PLEASE DATE ME.

Girl94:TAEHYUNG OPPA LOOK AT ME!

Girl4:JIMIN OPPA FUCK ME!

Girl72: JUNGKOOK OPPA PLEASE SMILE!

Jungkook: *glare* I ain't your oppa.

Yoongi: wow what a lovely morning. *eye roll*

Jimin: COME ON GIRLS NOW STOP. *wink*

    As he said all girls started cheering then they stopped. We were about to near schools entrance when we saw YN standing in front of a car fixing her self.

Hobi: who's inside the car? *curious*

  Then suddenly she smiled.

Jimin: is she really smiling? Wait it's mean she knows how to smile? *shock*

Namjoon: wah her smile is beautiful! *amazed*

  We all agreed with him as we continue watching when a guy came out of the car and went to her, about to hug when she jumped into him excitedly as he caught her.

Jimin: wait isn't he San?

V: wah look how she is clinging into him?

Jungkook:*pout*  she never behave like this in front  of me. *murmur*

Jin: *chuckled* she is behaving like a baby.

V: came on hyung did you forgot how she behave with us in morning? That San is surely her sugar daddy.

Jin: Tae!

Jimin: what? he isn't saying anything wrong- HYUNG DID YOU SAW HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD!

    As we saw this, we all got angry at them. Then he put her down and went to parking lot with his car. YN smiled and turn around about to go when she looked at us. Then she again started walking and went away.