< wedding >

𝐘𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

  Now we are going to ✨ Jini 's pink cafe✨ after selecting our outfit. When suddenly San grabbed my shoulder.

YN: what? *confused*

San: wanna have sleepover with others at my mansion? *excited*

YN: idk. Lemme ask mom. *pout*

    Then suddenly San stopped walking and cupped my face by his big ass hands.

San: aww why your so cutee??? *sequel*

YN: come on. *chuckled*

     I shook my head and pulled my cold face as we were about to enter the cafe. Then we saw others and went to them and sat there.

Jimin: took you so long? What were you two doing? *smirk*

YN: cooking. *duh tone*

San: what people does in mall? Shopping obviously. *slightly annoyed*

Jimin: we too did but it didn't took so long to us.

San: never knew you don't have eyes to see the extra bags in our hands. Oh sorry do you understand extra shopping? *sassy smile*

Hae-shi: yah San! It's enough. You shouldn't make fun of someone like this. *stern*

YN: yeah, you should make fun more than this. *whisper*

     As I whispered to San but as Jungkook was beside me he also heard and they both chuckled.

Jungkook: your crazy! *whisper to YN*

YN: poor you! You have to bear this shit whole life. *whisper back to JK*

Jin: what are you guys whispering?

YN: about school project. *plan voice*

Jungkook: woah fluent lie. I see. *murmur*

YN: anyways mom can I go to San 's house today for sleepover with others? *soft tone*

Hae-shi: others?

YN: other friends. I will be back at 8-9 PM.

San: please mom!!?! *puppy eyes*

Hae-shi: ok ok, but don't show me those eyes. *chuckled*

YN, San: thank you mom! *excited*

   We said and hugged her tightly while she was laughing. I broke the hug and shared a secret glance with him smirk to each other.

Shin: anyways it's already 12 PM now. We all should go now. Bye see you all at wedding day.

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.)

    We bid our bye and San drop mom to mom's house and we went to our mansion with ✨ MY EXPENSIVE CAR✨

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘