{.15.}

When I wake up,I go downstairs and see the others in the dining room.i go to the kitchen,I grab some bacon and eat it.i remember red stiffened up seeing me yesterday,so I'll stay away from the dining room if he's there. i don't want to make him uncomfortable,more then I probably already have but why did he stiffen up?did killer do something to him before I was reborn as him? No,there's no way,I'm probably over thinking it. i put a hand over my stomach area,it's hurts a bit. I'm now wondering if dream was abled to sense the souling wouldn't nightmare be abled to sense it. But then again with how many lovers he possible has he could be to busy to look into it. I walk up the stairs to my room, I sit down on the bed. My feet hurt a bit, I'm guessing skeletons have similar problems with human pregnancy, I really need to tell the others about the pregnancy, assuming dream hasn't told anyone.I swear if he did tell anyone I'm sucker punching him.i'll tell them later maybe at dinner or something,I'm to tired right now. I lay down and soon fall into a deep sleep.

*3 hours later*

I wake up to a knock at my door,I get up and open the door. I'm surprised to see horror at the door and he's holding a plate of food,did I miss dinner?

Horror:you missed dinner,I thought I should bring you a plate of food that way you're not hungry.
Killer/me:oh,thank you horror*I grab the plate*also there's something I need to tell you and the others but since your here I'll tell you
Horror:what?
Killer/me:im pregnant with a souling,please don't ask who the father is and if you need more information you can ask dream because he also knows about the souling

I notice horror just looking at me then dashing off somewhere,probably to find dream.lets hope that wasn't a bad decision.i look at the plate of food and it has some vegetables,chicken,and mashed potatoes.huh simple but I'm not complaining.i sit down on the bed and eat the food on the plate.soon after I head downstairs and put the plate into the sink.i see horror and dream talking,I sigh,it's time I probably tell the others.i see the others in the living room and I wave over dream.i think he got what I was going to do and waved horror over to.dream and horror sit down and I sit next to dream.

Dream:you think this is a good idea
Killer/me:it's better to get it out of the way
Dust:get what out of the way?
Red:umm,yea what are you planning on saying?
Dream:do you want to tell them or should I?
Killer/me:I can tell them
Dream:ok
Killer/me:ok this might sound a little weird but I'm pregnant with a souling
Blue:that's wonderful!who's the father?
Killer/me:dream,can you tell them I don't really want to
Dream:they don't know who the father of the souling is
Blue:oh,that's ok
Dust:this is unexpected
Red:are you sure you're pregnant?
Killer/me:yea,you can ask dream or sci,they have known the whole time

I see them all either processing my words or just shocked.i mean if I was in there position I would be shocked to hear a skeleton was pregnant. I just hope they don't think differently of me.