{.8.}

I wake up a little a little later.i get up and head downstairs and try and find dream,after a while I find him.he was in the library reading the beauty and the beast.

Killer/me:hey dream
Dream:oh hello killer
Killer/me:can you take me back to sci
Dream:of course
Killer/me:thank you
Dream:you're welcome and if you want to we can go right now.
Killer/me:ok yeah,sure

Dream makes a portal and we go inside.i see sci at a dest writing.we approach him.

Sci:hi dream,killer
Dream:hey,I think killer wants to check on the souling
Sci:okay,give me a moment and I will help you
Dream:take your time sci.
Sci:ok,so you want to check on the souling,ok do you feel anything wierd or uncomfortable.
Killer/me:no,but it been a while and I just want to ease my nerves and check if there healthy and okay
Sci:ok
Dream:killer,I'm going to go visit a friend that's a worker here,I'll be right back ok?
Killer /me:ok have fun

I pull up my shirt and sci inspects the souling.he says that I'm about 13 weeks now.and that they look perfectly healthy,also sci tells me that I'm soon gonna need someone else magic and help.i put my shirt back down and sigh.i knew I was gonna need someone but it will be okay.dream comes back shortly and I tell him what sci told me and we head back to the castle.once there dream goes back to reading.i decide to go to the kitchen.i get to the kitchen and then remember something,the cooking challenge,I missed that,oh I hope blue isn't sad.i then get some cookies and eat them.i decide to go back into the library and try to find books about monster pregnancy.when I get there I look at some of the bookshelf's and I find two books and start to read them.after reading them,they were no help.i get up and leave the library and decide to just wonder around.
*30 minutes later*
I have been walking for thirty minutes and I have found out that nightmare has a music room,4 bathrooms,an attic,thirteen bedroom total,and other rooms.its also quite very quiet and while I was looking it's like no one is here.i hear a portal open and walk towards the noise.its a portal but no one's coming through it.i get a little closer to it and it sucks me in.on the other side,I'm in a basement and there's yelling upstairs.wait a minute,did that portal teleport me here random.well great,I decide to look around,I can see I'm in a basement and the machine also there's a desk and other stuff.i hear the yelling getting louder.i decide to get up and walk closer to the door to see if I can hear what there saying.i try to listen but it's hard to put together what there saying.but I do recognize a voice and it's dream.well at least dreams here but witch dream.i hear someone walking towards the basement and I slowly go back down the stairs.i see a fell sans open the door.wait why is he....never mind,I'm in the Bara multiverse.well this is going to be a but wierd.i hear him yell to the others a new sans has appeared.he moves out of the way and leave the door open and I hesitate but go upstairs and come out of the basement.yep,I was right baraverse.i see the original sans looking at me.

Classic:why are you so small?
Killer/me:I don't know,why are you so big?
Fell:well,where did you come from?
Killer/me: an au
Blue:it doesn't matter where he came from,he's still a sans even if he's small.
Classic:yea
Fell:fine but it's wierd seeing a sans that short

Well it's weird seeing someone so big and if you think I'm wierd you're gonna get a rude awakening,when you find out your original is short,in a different multiverse.i then see a papyrus and I see him notice me then walk over to me.i take a step back.ok,you may be a papyrus but I don't know witch one.i notice him stop and apologize.I notice that,the original sans,fell,blue,horror,papyrus,edge,mafiafell,and dust of the baraverse is here.so,there's nine of us total.well this is wierd.i see blue take my hand and lead me upstairs and show me a spare bedroom I can use.i go inside the bedroom and close the door behind me.i look out the window and see that this au is on the surface.i look around the room and see a bed,desk,closet,nightstand,and a ceiling fan.I decide to take a nap.i let down on the bed and slowly fall asleep.
*2 hours later*

I wake up and see the sun is coming up from outside the window.i hear a bit of yelling coming from down stairs and sigh.this is going to be a long day.i go downstairs to see fell yelling,classic asleep,and blue cooking.i decide to sit down at the counter and watch blue cook.

———————————————————————————
This is the end of this chapter.hope you like it and if your wondering out star sans and bad guys went to a different multiverse.anyway killer is three months pregnant if you don't know how long 13 weeks is and i don't know if killer is going to have a baby bump but if he does,he will start showing around 16-20 weeks.anyway hope you have enjoyed this story so far and hope you have a good day or night.