{.7.}

This movie sucks.i now understand why they fell asleep if they weren't all ready.the movie is some teen drama and it's stupid.i then look around the room and see that only me,blue,ink and dream are in the room.eh,I don't blame the others for leaving and also because blue has asked multiple questions about everything.i get he doesn't understand drama and teen girls but probably no one here does except me,since before being reborn I was a girl,I wasn't a teen,I was 24 when I died,I think.eh,I'm sticking with that answer.also ink snores,that is annoying but tolerable because he isn't that loud.i then decide to get up and go to the kitchen,I'm getting hungry again.i go to the kitchen and see the time on the oven says 12:56.wait it's past midnight,that's why they were tired and falling asleep.well I'm dumb for not understanding that.I decide to look through the cabinets and grab a bag of chips.i go to my room and eat them,after eating them,I'm still not tired.what can I do?hmm,oh I have yarn in my inventory and knitting needles I can try to knit and see if I remember how to do it.*30 minutes later*I have successfully made a pot holder,my hands hurt now though. I wonder if error knows how to knit.It would be helpful to have help understanding fully how to knit since it's not easy.i wonder if that movie that they were watching is over yet.i wonder if nightmare has a music room in his castle.if he did,I wonder if he goes and plays a instrument if he knows how.i wonder what the gender of my souling is going to be.well I should probably try to get some sleep.
*next morning*
I get up and see it's 5:30,well never expected to wake up that early before. I decide to read through the list of aus dream made.i grab the list and start to read it.
(Picture up top is the list)23 aus,how did he do this and put the list together.eh I'm not going to question it.I decide to go to the living room and I see that dust and horror are there.i sit down in the couch a bit away from them.we are all sitting in comfortable silence.i see blue then run into the living room.

Blue:guys I just had the best idea ever
Horror:why is your idea?
Blue:how about everyone has a cooking challenge
Horror:how are you going to get everyone to join?
Blue:I'm still working on that but I know we might get most people
Dust:a cooking challenge,sorry blue but I'll pass
Horror:I'll be apart of it
Blue:yay and it's okay dust,what about you killer do you want to be apart of the cooking challenge
Killer/me:are there going to be teams?
Blue:yes two people a team
Killer/me:ok,ill join your cooking challenge
Dust:on second thought I'll join to
Blue:yay,ok so we currently have me,horror,ink,dream,dust,and killer,apart of the cooking challenge.
Dust:I think that's enough people
Horror:yeah and I think cross probably won't join and error doesn't like touch and with that many people in the kitchen,he won't join either and night doesn't really like cooking
Blue:oh,well that's okay,now we have to choose who the teams are
Killer/me:how about dream and ink are together,they work well and dust and horror,get along well
Blue:ok,so then me and you will be a team
Killer/me:yeah,I guess
Blue:oh this is going to be so much fun,the challenge doesn't start until later in the day

I then see blue exit the living room happy.I decide to get up and walk around the castle.i have now noticed that there are three floor,huh,well I'm not going up there.thats too much walking.after a while I find dream walking down the halls.I decide to not bother him and I walk the opposite way to the kitchen.i make some toast.after I do,I see dream coming into the kitchen.

Dream:hello killer
Killer/me:hey dream how are you
Dream:I'm okay but what about you and the little
Killer/me:im fine and there fine
Dream:good,I was just about to make some tea would you like some
Killer/me:yeah sure
Dream:also have you seen the list of aus
Killer/me:yeah,theres 23,how were you abled to get that many?
Dream:well I'm a guardian and i protect aus so i know some of the aus that are good and are not that bad
Killer/me:I guess that makes sense,what yea are you making?
Dream:I'm making chai for me and ginger for you
Killer/me:oh ok,thanks dream
Dream:you welcome killer

I see dream start to make the teas and I stay quiet.i finish making my toast and sit down at the counter.i start to eat and see dream has finished the teas and put mine in front of me.after I finish the toast and tea,I get up and thank dream and leave.i see that almost everyone is in the living.the only people not are dream,ink,blue,me, and error.i decide to go into the living room.i sit down a little away from the others though.after a little while,I start to get tired and go back to my room.once I get to my room,I lay down and shortly fall asleep.

———————————————————————————

This is the end of this chapter.sorry I haven't been abled to publish a lot.anyway I hope you have enjoyed this story so far and have a lovely day or night.