{.9.}

While watching blue cook I notice he is putting glitter in a taco.well we're gonna die.i wonder how my bad guy and star sanses are and what there doing.i notice classic is asleep and fell is next to him watching me.i notice him look away after a few seconds and I hear a noise come from the basement.is another sans here already?I notice fell get up and go to the basement.i wait to see who comes out and see a lamia horror sans.oh sweet mother,I notice horror look at blue and slither up to him.he must be hungry.but I wonder if the machine can pull different multiverses here then will it bring the sans or papyrus from multiverses near this one or farther?I if it does pull at random aus then is there a chance it will bring a version of me?will it bring a version of a different reality of where i refused the offer blue gave me? I guess time will tell,but I see blue put a plate of two pancakes in front of me.i eat them both and they both have glitter in them but I'm to hungry to care.i notice the sanses already here except for blue and the lamia horror looking at me shocked.i see blue put two more in my plate and I eat them also.i see stars in blues eyes and that he's smiling.i see the lamia horror,I'm gonna call him axe for now.hes looking at me confused,I think?eh,I decide to get up and go to the bathroom.i decide to take a bath since i may be skeleton but I still need it.after I took a bath,I put the clothes I had on back on and go back downstairs.i sit on the stairs.i see axe slither up to me and sit beside me.i see him turn to me and look at me confused.i see him then look towards blue who was walking towards me.

Blue:did you like my pancakes
Killer/me:there good
Blue:do you have a big appetite,you ate four
Killer/me:oh,I just was hungry and yea,I do have a big appetite
Blue:ok,that makes sense,are you okay?
Killer/me:yea,why wouldn't I be
Blue:no reason but you are four and it's fine,I'm happy you did but just making sure your ok,not a lot of people eat that much of my food
Killer/me:yea,im fine
Blue:ok,that's good

I see blue then leave and go back into the kitchen.i decide to stay sitting on the stairs and look around.fell and classic are asleep on the couch.horror and papyrus are in the kitchen with blue.dust,edge and the sans from mafiafell is nowhere to be seen.i wonder how long I'm going to be stuck here,I mean I'm 13 weeks and if i remember correctly sci said 16-20 is when you start showing and he said he didn't know if I would show or not.se I have three weeks until I might or might not show being pregnant.but today is Tuesday,so that means I have 19 days until I'm at 16 weeks.i wonder if I can ask blue or classic if I could borrow a notebook,it could help me keep up with how many months I have been pregnant and everything sci says,that way I don't forget.also it could be helpful to write down some of my thoughts.i also wonder if I do start developing a baby bump then it's going to be hard to hide it.i wonder if the stars and bad guys from my multiverse got sent to a different multiverse or just a different au.you know since we are on the surface in this au,the humans could have pregnancy books.they probably aren't going to be close to a monster pregnancy but it's could have some similarities.i should probably ask classic if the humans are on edge with monsters and if they still have some conflict.if they do then it would be hard to get a book and someone would probably go with me and ask me questions on why I need the book or why I'm interested in human anatomy or something.that would make it harder to even get the book even if there's no conflict.but if I did tell anyone from this multiverse that's here,who?I mean blue wound definitely be a bad choices also papyrus and the three fells would be a bad option.classic would think I'm joking or pranking him.dust or horror though,I mean dust would be quite,horror to but horror would probably be protective of someone pregnant,monster or not.i don't want others to get suspicious.dust is probably the best choice but I want to get to know him more and if I can even trust him.i wonder the lamia horror,is he abled to speak and if he isn't then I could tell him.if he can't speak human tongue then he couldn't tell anyone.but he also is a au of horror and would get protective especially if it's a monster to.i notice some time has gone by and it's currently 10:38.well it's going to be a long day.

———————————————————————————
Ok,this is the end of this chapter and I still haven't chosen if I want to give killer a baby bump.also for some that might not know the second trimester starts at around the 14th week and last until week 27 which is months 4-6.I don't know when the next chapter is going to be out.i will try to get them out sooner and not have a lot of you wait for a lot of time and also I have decided that axe (the lamia horror)can smell hormones because he's a snake and that's the reason he looked at killer confused.anyway hope you have liked the story so far and have a good day/night.