{.10.}

It's been two hours so it's 12:38 now.i have decided that both horrors can know but I'm going to lay down rules they have to follow and I'm still on edge with dust.im in my room laying down because I'm tired from lunch.I decide it won't hurt to take a nap for a bit.i slowly fall asleep after a bit.

*time skip*
I wake up and the clock says 6:54.well at least I got some sleep.i sit up and stretch.i go downstairs and fell is asleep on the couch still,classic is no where to be seen.blue is in the backyard with horror and axe.dust is smoking a cigarette in the living.papyrus is in the kitchen.the other fells are no where to be seen also.i decide to go outside in the front yard.i sit down on the steps and take a deep breath.i then put my hand on my stomach area.i hope I can be safe during this whole pregnancy.i then wonder when am I going back my multiverse and if it's soon.i wonder how my stars and bad guys are taking the news that someone's missing.i wonder if dream has told them or anyone.i wonder if I'm going to have to tell them and are they going to be nice to me anymore?i wonder will they think any different of me for being pregnant or getting pregnant when I don't know how or what happened.i was so deep in thought I didn't realize dust sitting beside me.i notice him finally and look towards him. I wonder how long he's been sitting there?I see him look towards me.

Dust:why are you out here?
Killer/me:getting fresh air
Dust:you alright?
Killer/me:yea,why wouldn't I be?
Dust:well you ate a lot at breakfast and at lunch
Killer/me:I have a big appetite
Dust:that's possible but sanses don't usually eat that much food
Killer/me:oh?
Dust:yes,I think the others were surprised as well but they didn't want to ask
Killer/me:oh,well I was just hungry and it's nothing to worry about
Dust:ok but if you need someone to talk to you can find me in my room or out here
Killer/me:actually I have something I need to get off my chest
Dust:ok what
Killer/me:i being completely serious and don't ask how it happened,ok?
Dust:ok?
Killer/me:im pregnant with a souling
Dust:...ok,that explains why you eat so much and why you sleep so much.
Killer/me:yea I guess it does
Dust:well are you telling everyone?
Killer/me:no,only you,horror and axe
Dust:axe?
Killer/me:the lamia horror sans
Dust:oh ok and I won't tell anyone
Killer/me:thank you
Dust:welp I'm going back inside,it's getting close to dinner time.
Killer/me:oh ok
Dust:you coming?
Killer/me:i will come but give me a minute
Dust:ok

And with that dust goes inside and shuts the door behind him.i sigh out of relief,I finally got that off my chest but I still have to tell horror and axe.i'll tell them after dinner or when I can.I shortly go inside also.i see papyrus cooking lasagna with blue.good thing they work well together.i see fell and classic sitting on the couch awake this time and dust on a chair beside them.both horrors sitting on the stairs and edge watching papyrus and blue cook.mafiafell sans is sitting on the loveseat smoking a cigar.i decide to sit next to both of the horrors sanses.i wonder how long has each of the sanses here have been here and witch one come here first.i decide to stop and turn to horror when I felt him tap my shoulder.

Horror:you okay?
Killer/me:yea
Horror:well just wondering and dust told us your secret for ya.
Killer/me:oh?
Horror:yea,he also said not to tell anyone else.
Killer/me:ok and please don't
Horror:we won't,besides I don't the lamia of me can speak english or any human tongue.
Killer/me:well that's unfortunate
Horror:yea but that just means you won't tell anyone
Killer/me:I guess it's better when he can't tell anyone.do you think he gets lonely not having someone to talk to?
Horror:it's possible but he's a version of me so he should be fine
Killer/me:ok
Horror:also dinners almost done i think
Killer/me:oh,thanks for the reminder?
Horror:your welcome

We sit in silence for the rest of the time until dinners ready and we all eat.i ate two and a half pieces of lasagna.but by the end of the night none of the lasagna was left.i decide to go to bed and go upstairs to my room.i get to my room and lay down on the bed.i wonder what awaits me tomorrow.only time will tell I guess.after a bit i slowly fall asleep.

———————————————————————————

This is the end of this chapter.i hope you liked the story so far.also I have decided killer will have a baby bump but it won't be that noticeable until maybe 20 weeks or so.also dust and both horror might be a bit protective of killer since they now know killers pregnant with a souling.anyway I hope you have an amazing day or night.