; Tricky Disco .

This Chapter includes the following:
Physical Abuse (Physical Fighting)
Swear words

Read at your own risks.

; Fan's POV .

As soon as I woke up, everything around me was wrong. But I always look around to find Bot, yep, they're over there talking with Paintbrush and Lightbulb. I'm really glad that they're getting along with the others. I smiled lightly as I finally stood up. I looked over at OJ and Bomb, I sighed, OJ's still not himself. It's been a full day... And then, Taco isn't...herself as well. She's acting like how she acted on Season 1 and it confuses me. And the fact that Knife was taking care of her, Knife hates Taco! What on egg did I miss?! I just shook my head as I grabbed my phone. Test Tube let me keep my phone and I don't know why but... Ugh. I shook my head and leaned my back against the wall.

No one knows I have my phone... And I think everyone here doesn't have their gadgets and other valuables they have on them before all this. I sighed and then glanced at everyone. Why am I keeping this a secret? And why haven't I called for help? Those questions repeated in my mind as I quickly hid my phone. No one needs to know, no one has to know. I'm just relieved no one noticed I have my phone on me all this time, especially that I keep on using it. But I guess everyone else is more focused on taking care of themselves, and their...friends. My only friends here are Bot, and then Lightbulb and Paintbrush but...yeah. They're all doing their own things, without me.

I forced a small smile as I continued to mind my own business, alone. I looked around and then pulled my phone out as I sat on the floor. 8:33am. I sighed, and began to write on my notes. Once it hits 9am, I'm almost certain that Test Tube is going to pick one of us to ask the set of questions. She always does that. I continued to write but then— "Fan?" I heard Pepper's voice as I quickly hid my phone. Fuck fuck fuck. "You have your phone? This WHOLE time?!" Pepper shouted at me. I soon stood up and tried to shush her, "Don't shh me! We should've been out of this place by now! Give me your phone!" She yelled as she tried to grab my phone. I stepped back and raised my hand with my phone in the air.

Everyone's attention soon shifted to me and Pepper as they started to crowd us. "Fan! Give me your phone and I'll call for help!" Pepper shouted. This is annoying me so much! "Can you PLEASE just fuck off?!" I accidentally yelled as she stopped and stared at me. I soon looked at everyone watching as I was about to talk but then hesitated. "You must be working for your little girlfriend. Aren't you?" She said, piercing her eyes towards me. I groaned as I curled my fists, trying to stop myself from doing anything hurtful and stupid towards Pepper. Even if she's getting on my nerves...

"If I was working with Test Tube, I wouldn't even be here! Taking care of Bot!" I replied and rolled my eyes. "I just happen to have my phone." I said and looked away, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room. "But why didn't you tell us? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL FOR HELP?!" She yelled at me angrily, I could tell that she was really mad at me for not telling. And I don't have an answer. And if I did; It's not reasonable. I just sighed. It's better than nothing... Should I tell them why? No... They'd hate me for it! It's just... I care about her way too much. I just stood quiet, I glanced at my phone. 8:58am. C'mon Test Tube... Save me from these judging eyes...

"Okay guys, I'm in a very shitty mood an— What the fuck is going on?!" Test Tube soon came as I sighed from relief, everyone's attention shifted towards her and off of me. "Look Fan! It's your little girlfriend coming to save you! You little bitch." Pepper said as he walked pass me, I saw her glare at me as she did. This day can't get any worse. I just woke up! "What the fuck? I don't give TWO SHITS so let's get this over with. I'm going to ask 3-5 people today so get your asses moving! Jesus Christ..." Test Tube said as she rolled her eyes and then opened the door. "Uhm... Fan?" She said with a hint of worry and concern.