; Hotel Co-Manager .

This Chapter includes the following:
Swearing
Panic Attacks

Read at your own risks.

; Paper's POV .

Well... The Police said they couldn't find them... They also didn't find any clues except for a pile of wood in a random place in the forest... This is bad, no one's managing the Hotel! I can, but... OJ's the one who knows how to manage the Hotel. I will just help! I can't do this alone... I sighed as I looked around the office. I groan, OJ has everything locked. Like seriously, who locks FILE CABINETS..?? It's not like every single file he has for the Hotel is that important. Well, whatever. I hope they get found soon... I'm getting really worried. Where would they have gone?

I shook my head and sighed. I soon went over to OJ's desk and looked at the pile of paper on it. Paper complaints all across the desk... Everything looks unimportant. — Like Trophy complaining about Cheesy's jokes being awful. — I grabbed one of the complaints and read it. It was from Pickle. "I 'accidentally' broke the gaming console. Can we please get a new one?" ... Sounds like Pickle wants a new gaming console. — A knock on the door was soon heard as I opened the door. Oh! It was Goo!

"Hey buddy! Need anything?" I asked as I looked down at him, he was...pretty small compared to me. He soon nodded, "Yeah, actually... Uhm, the Police are at the front of the Hotel and it's making me really nervous without Bot around..." he answered, avoiding eye contact as he squished a bit downward with an anxious look on his face. I soon raised an eyebrow; "The Police?" I said in my head as I went to the window, looking out of it. There were a lot of Police and police cars as well surrounding the Hotel. Uh oh.

I quickly went down stairs and went to the door. I soon opened it and was greeted by one of the Police Officers, "Hello uh...sir. Since the Hotel Manager and Owner is gone. We need to see the Co-Manager or Co-Owner of this Hotel or else we're forced to shut this down until the original owner/manager comes back."he said as I started to feel panicked. "Yeah! T-that's me!" I answered, I could tell my voice was shaking and was very nervous and full of anxiety. "Can I see the signed paper of you being the Co-Manager?" He asked. I soon nodded and quickly went up to my room—I know I put the contract here, somewhere...—I need to find it... Or else all of us would have nowhere else to stay.

Okay, found it. I quickly went back downstairs to show the Police Officer the contract. He soon nodded. "Are there anything else you found about the others that's gone missing alongside the Hotel Owner..?" I asked before he turned around to leave. "Sorry sir, we still found nothing. It seems like there weren't any clues to use to find the missing objects." He answered, I soon sighed and nodded as the Police Officer left, alongside the other Police surrounding the Hotel. I groan, feeling a bit hopeless. Where could they even go? I sighed and went back inside, closing the door behind me.

"What was it about?" Goo asked, "Nothing really important." I answered and went back into the Office. I sat on the chair as I thumped my head on the desk, feeling really tired. How can OJ manage the Hotel? I can't even do anything without getting tired! I sighed, turning my head to the side, looking outside the window. The dark night gives off a cold whistle in the air. The trees swaying, dancing alongside the wind. The moon's light shines through the window, hitting my face. I sigh once again, "I miss you OJ...".

; Suitcase's POV .

I heard what the Police said towards Paper's question. I sigh, I might not be able to catch things up with my friends... I looked back on the TV as the News was reporting about the disappearance of our friends. We're only in the News because OJ's a Millionaire. They wouldn't talk about this topic if he wasn't. The TV soon gets turned off by Lifering. My attention shifted to him as he did that; "I will not stand for this any longer! I'm going to find our friends my way! Not some lazy Police Officers! It's time for us to put this matter in our own hands!" he shouted, standing on the center table. This isn't a good idea...

"Please get dow—" "Hey! I was watching! Put the TV back on!" Salt yelled as she stood up from the couch beside me. I opened my mouth again to talk but ended up getting talked over, again. "Lifering, that's a really bad idea. If we go out there, we'll probably disappear too." Pickle claimed. "It's better than us sitting here doing nothing!" Lifering replied and yelled. The three soon escalated in a fight, and a very loud one... The Office door soon opened as Paper went out and quickly saw what was happening.

"Everyone!! Settle down! Oh my paper fastener..." He yelled and face-palmed. Everyone soon shut their mouths and started ignoring eye contact with each other. I soon sighed, I swear, every single minute there's going to be someone fighting. "Suitcase!" Paper called my name as I quickly looked up at him. I tilt my head, "Yes?" I asked. "What were they fighting about?". "Oh, Lifering suggested finding our friends on our own instead of the Police..." I answered. Paper groaned and then sighed. "Hey, I only wanted to continue watching the TV." Salt said and rolled her eyes. "Shut up." Pickle replied. "Oh my-.. Stop, just. Go to bed, all of you!" Paper said, pointing at the stairs.

The three listened, so did I. I went up to my room and then flopped on my bed, staring up on my bedroom's ceiling. Just when everything was starting to look better for me, for...our 'alliance'. But then everything just...caved in and became...wrong. Everything went wrong, it's like something's stopping me from living my life to the fullest. I just hope everyone's okay...wherever they are. Please be safe.

; OJ's POV .

"Oh my orange, I haven't been managing the Hotel for 2 days now! Or more! Maybe even a week?! What if it gets set on FIRE?? Robbed? Worse; TAKEN DOWN." I started walking in circles, back and forth as I panicked and overthink even more. Shit shit shit. Shit. "H-h-h-hey OJ!" Ugh. This day just won't get any better for me, huh? "What do you want? Backstabber!" I said in anger and quickly turned to face Bomb. I didn't want to talk to him ever again or see him. Just my luck! "W-w-well, w-w-wait! He-hey! I-I-I d-didn't b-b-backstab y-you! I j-just didn't w-w-want to b-be up f-f-for elimination!" He replied, explaining what he did back then.

"I don't care, you still killed me. But get to the point! What did you want? Why are you talking to me?" I said and asked again, crossing my arms. Giving him a glare that I clearly don't want to talk to him. "W-w-whatever... I w-w-was going t-to t-t-try a-a-and calm y-y-you down b-b-but you C-C-CLEARLY w-w-want to ha-have a p-panic attack a-a-and have a-a-a m-m-m-m-m-moment!" He answered and turned his back away from me, starting to walk away. I sighed, he seems like he's genuinely worried about my well being. "Sorry, I probably needed to calm down... Thanks, sorry again." I said and looked down. "I'm just...worried."

He stopped walking and turned around to face me, there was a gentle and simple smile on his face. "N-n-no problem..jus—" "I'm just worried about the Hotel, what if it's in shambles without me?! Paper can BARELY take care of it by his ow— OH MY ORANGE. WHAT IF PAPER—" I started ranting out 'accidentally' as I started to walk in circles once again. Bomb sighed, "O-OJ!" He yelled out my name as I continued to have a self-crisis about my Hotel. "O-OJ!!" He yelled out again as I still continued to talk and walk in circles, only listening to myself.

"O-O-ORANGE J-JUICE!!" He shouted as I shook my head and stopped talking and walking around in circles. I chuckle nervously, "Right. Sorry, I—" "D-d-don't e-e-explain. Y-y-you'll just h-h-h-have an-ano-another c-c-crisis." He said and then chuckled at the end, he soon sat down on the floor, "J-j-just t-t-take this a-as a-a-a b-b-break from t-t-the H-H-Hotel. I-I'm s-s-sure P-Paper's d-d-doing okay.". I sighed and sat next to him, "You're right... I hope he is. I miss the Hotel, and him. A lot." I replied and leaned my back against the wall, looking up at the gray ceiling. "C-c-calm do-down." He said, giving me a light pat on the back and a gentle smile. I soon nodded, but everything needs to come to an end.

"OJ, follow me." She came and looked at me with that...smile. I sighed and stood up. "C-c-can I—" "No. Just OJ." She answered as she opened the door. "Don't worry Bomb, I'm sure I can handle some questions." I said, trying to reassure Bomb about my safety. He replied with a simple nod as I followed Test Tube out. Once we got there, I sat on the chair and so did she.

"Let's start, Hotel Owner, Orange Juice."

———

Word Count: 1,557

Thank you for reading Chapter 5 of Insanity Test! Make sure to follow or subscribe to get instant notification when a new Chapter is up!

Chapter cover made by eepydaze / dxisy

———

Co-Writer: eepydaze / dxisy