Chapter « 3 »

"Wake uppp we're going to New York" Chloe says while jumping up and down on the bed.

"What time is it?" I said holding my phone up to see that we have to be at the airport in an hour so I rushed to the bathroom trying to sober myself up after the amount of alcohol I consumed yesterday.

I hate being hungover right before a flight.

Chloe handed me a pill to help me with the headache and we were ready to go.

These upcoming two days were the most important days of my life.

I'm going to dress the most famous actresses and artists for the Emmy's awards and this is just how I imagined my dream to be, I still can't believe that it was coming true today.

We were sitting in the vip area waiting for our private jet to be ready but then Chloe sighed and began massaging her temples.

"Oh god here we go again" Chloe said then faked a smile for whoever was behind me.

I looked behind me and saw Carlos and Charles moving towards us.

"Hey Aria" Charles greeted me and I shaked his hand then looked at who's next to him.

"I just wanted to make sure that you're coming to the party in Bahrain after two weeks" Charles said hoping I'd actually go.

"You invited her to the party?" Carlos asks scoffing at the word 'her'.

I rolled my eyes at him and returned my gaze to Charles.

"If you still want me to go then yes I'm coming" I said.

"Of course" Charles says.

"Not" Carlos says continuing Charles' words and my fake smile finally dropped.

"Maybe Isa was saved from you after all" I said bluntly but Chloe kicks my leg from under the table we were sitting at.

I looked back at Carlos to see that his eyes darkened, it was like they went emotionless, he bit the inside of his cheek then excused himself and left without saying another single word.

Charles was still standing awkwardly not sure if he should follow Carlos or continue his conversation with me so I tried to change the subject by pretending Carlos was never standing here in the first place.

"You guys are leaving Barcelona this early?" I asked and charles nodded.

"Yeah we were just here to take a look at the new car of the season but now we're heading to Bahrain for the preseason testing" Charles explains.

"And where are you guys headed?" He asked.

"We're going to New York I have a special event there" I said.

"Well I really wish you the best of luck but I have to go look for Carlos now because our flight is due" Charles says and excuses himself to leave.

I looked back at Chloe who was death staring me while crossing her arms.

"You saw how he was talking to me right??" I said trying to defend myself for replying to Carlos the way I did.

"Aria you have no idea what Isa did to Carlos" Chloe said with a serious tone and I looked taken back, I thought they just broke up because it didn't work out?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Yesterday, after the Ferrari event some photos of Isa and a man were released to the media" Chloe explained but I still didn't understand.

"So? They broke up, she can see other people" I said.

"The photos that were released were taken two months before they broke up" Chloe clarified and I put my hand on my mouth.