Chapter « 4 »

It was already a week far from race day and Chloe and I were already on our way to Bahrain.

At this moment, I was starting to regret going in the first place, I would've gone to any party around the world but I chose to party with 20 F1 drivers and not to mention one of them hopes he never sees me again.

The moment we landed in Bahrain, I felt the humid air hit me straight in the face because of how warm it is.

"I think I'm gonna melt" I say to Chloe who's already fanning herself.

« « « « « « « « « « « «

"You look nervous" Chloe asks as we both get ready to the party tonight.

"I am, what if my dad calls Carlos and not care that I told him he was busy" I ask.

"Then I'm sure we'll figure out something by then but till now, we didn't hear that neither of them knew you were lying so you're good" Chloe reassured me and I calmed down a bit.

I decided to upload on my story a hint of what I was going to wear so I can get my mind off of the stress over going to this party.

@Aria_Martinez

Aria_Martinez added to their story

« « « « « « « « « « « « «

I called Charles once we were outside the club because I had no idea where to go.

Charles waved over the VIP area from a far and Chloe and I both went towards him as he lead us inside the VIP section.

"You look beautiful" Charles said leaning closer to me so I can hear him.

"Thank you" I said.

"Come on let me introduce you to the rest of the drivers" he said.

Once we approach the rest of the drivers, I greet most of the drivers but somehow Carlos wasn't there or at least I didn't see him yet.

"Guys this is aria martinez, the fashion icon herself" Charles introduces me, now that's away to introduce someone.

Pierre was the first one to greet me.

"Enchanté, I'm Pierre Gasly" he introduces himself and I shake his hand.

"I can't believe that I'm meeting THE aria martinez, the Emmy's awards charmer" Pierre says and I raise my eyebrows impressed that he paid attention to my dresses at the Emmy's awards.