Playlist

You don't own me by SAYGRACE

"You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys"

Apocalypse by Cigarettes after sex

"Flood is rising up on your knees, oh, please
Come on and haunt me, I know you want me"

Earned it by The Weeknd

"'Cause, girl, you're perfect, You're always worth it And you deserve it, The way you work it"

One of the girls by The Weeknd

"We don't gotta be in love, no, I don't gotta be the one, no, l just wanna be one of your girls tonight"

Touch it by Ariana Grande

"Remind me why we're taking a break It's obviously insane, Cause we both know what we want So why don't we fall in love?"

Never lose me by Flo Milli

"Never had a bitch like me in your life,You ain't never had a bitch like me in your life"

Reminder by The Weeknd

"Every time you try to forget who I am, I'll be right there to remind you again"

Bloodline by Ariana Grande

"I know what you lookin' for, but I'm complete
I know what you need, but it won't be me"

Do I wanna know? By Arctic Monkeys

"Baby we both know That the nights were mainly made for saying things That you can't say tomorrow day, Crawlin' back to you"

Collide by Justine Skye

"Put it down if you want me tonight, Said it's all yours if you want me, I'm all yours if you want me"

Shameless by Camilla cabello

"Right now, I'm shameless, Screaming my lungs out for ya, Not afraid to face it, I need you more than I want to"

Friends by Chase Atlantic

"Running in circles, now look what you've done Give you my word as you take it and run, Wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now"

Dark paradise by Lana Del Rey

"And there's no remedy for memory, Your face is like a melody, it won't leave my head, Your soul is hunting me and telling me, That everything is fine but I wish I was dead"

The Great War by Taylor Swift

"You were playing with fire, And maybe it's the past that's talking, Screaming from the crypt
Telling me to punish you for things you never did"

Play with fire by Sam Tinnesz

"I love to watch the castles burn, These golden ashes turn to dirt, I've always liked to play with fire"