Chapter « 6 »

So now that I know Carlos is a hundred percent lying, I have no idea what he's up to.

"Chloe just told me that you don't even have her number" I said trying to confront him but he doesn't say anything.

Silence, that's what we've been doing for the last ten minutes, sitting in silence which was so much more peaceful than us backfiring at each other 24/7 but of course it wouldn't last.

"And dad just messaged me to tell me that him and mom have already arrived so where are we going now" I asked.

"So you knew I was lying and you still came with me" Carlos asked trying to change the subject as a smirk rises up his lips.

"I did this because of two reasons, the first one was that I noticed people were beginning to notice us when things were about to get tensed between you and Pierre and the second reason was that I thought if I didn't come with you then you'll tell my father that I wasn't in Bahrain because of you" I explained and Carlos nodded.

And again silence....

"So you and Pierre? Are you guys a thing? Is it serious?" Carlos asked flooding me with questions about Pierre and I.

"That's non of your business" I said sternly while my head was facing the window.

"You're dating my rival who pretty much hates me as much as I do" Carlos said.

"You guys hate each other? I thought the rivalry thing was just on track and that you're all friends outside it" I asked confused.

"We usually are until last race in Abu Dhabi when he crashed on me and then blamed it on me" Carlos explained.

"Well what does this have to do with me?" I asked, I don't owe Carlos anything to hate whoever he hates.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you until the press is involved" Carlos says as he makes a turn to a hotel that is most definitely not mine.

"The press knows our parents are good friends so if you go public with Pierre it's not a good image for you or your father's friendship with mine" he explains and I scoff.

"Look Carlos, one thing you should know about me is that I don't give a fuck about the press when it comes to certain things and one of these certain things is my relationships" I said after Carlos stopped the car in the garage.

Carlos looked furious but why does my relationship with Pierre affects him so much.

"And I'm pretty sure that's not my hotel so where the hell are we" I asked getting more confused when he gets out of the car and I follow him.

After we reach the lobby he finally turns to me.

"Your parents are staying at the same hotel as you and they're probably going to your room right now to check on you and make sure to set you up with a guy from the minute they landed so if you're ready to face all the drama then I can get you back to your hotel in 10 minutes" Carlos says then takes a step closer to me.

"If not then I'm sure we can handle sitting in the same room till the morning without killing each other" Carlos says, is he suggesting that I stay with him till the morning?

There's no way on earth I'm staying with Carlos in the same room but at the same time I'm not ready to face my parents yet because they're gonna ask for every single detail about the time I've spent in Bahrain and if I found 'the one' or still single and they'll probably go crazy when I tell them about my date with Pierre.

So I guess I have no choice but to stay.

And here I was following Carlos to the elevator that leads to his floor.