@𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

AS yonni slowly made her way towards the courts, she locked eyes with a stern-looking notti who was taking up too much space with his legs spread wide in his all-black tech outfit, his flawless twists still in place

AS yonni slowly made her way towards the courts, she locked eyes with a stern-looking notti who was taking up too much space with his legs spread wide in his all-black tech outfit, his flawless twists still in place. she couldn't help but feel the urge to embrace him with endless hugs.

"hey, notti," yonni's voice was barely audible and breathless, causing a look of confusion and annoyance to cross notti's face. "are you drunk or something, yonni... come on," notti retorted, tilting his head back in disbelief.

"no, hold on, listen here, i had one drink and i can do whatever the fuck i want! if you have something to say, then say it because this whole situation is just childish!" yonni snapped angrily, her eyebrows furrowed with frustration and intense emotions bubbling up inside her.

"do you even hear yourself, yonnika? you sound ridiculous," notti second-guessed the entire purpose of their meeting, wanting to just go home and forget about their complicated relationship.

"what did you just say?" yonni's fiery response halted notti's train of thought, as if she could switch emotions at any moment. "you're so unpredictable, flipping from depression to wanting to start chop a niggas head off at any given moment!" notti exploded, slamming his hand on the bench.

"okay, but—" yonni attempted to speak but was abruptly cut off by more yelling. "am i not wrong?!" yonni spiraled, feeling like notti's words were cutting deep.

"i thought you actually cared about me, based on what i've heard, and i was prepared to say the same! you're acting like a jerk, notti," yonni stood up, gesticulating her frustration with her hands.

"you're intoxicated... you don't know what you're saying when you're drunk, yonnika. is this angry drinking a family trait of yours?" notti retorted, standing up as well.

"you're dead to me," tears threatened to overflow from yonni's eyes, like crashing waves. "the feeling is mutual, lamar," notti seethed, his eyes squinting in anger. "if any part of you was genuine, then i was clearly mistaken," notti taunted as he walked away.

after being struck, yonni faced a barrage of comebacks that targeted her family, mental health, and use of intoxicants. the sharp remarks left her feeling emotionally wounded in every possible way.