@𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

NOTTI gazed up at the bold yonni, who was holding dd's phone, while the other two boys snickered and laughed at her antics

notti's eyes then traveled down her curvy body, and he realized just how petite she was. she couldn't have been more than five feet two inches tall, making him feel like a giant since he stood at six feet tall.

yonni read the question out loud, "why do you resemble razor from baddies west sm?" she then covered her full lips with her hand and let out an airy chuckle.

"well, because that's auntie" she replied, still reading other questions like whether they could see her outfit or be her friend. "y'all can find me on instagram at princessyonni" she added with a wink.

yonni's playful confused look returned as she read aloud, "perra culo feo" she then responded, "perra, puedo hablar español ¿eres tonto?" this caused the boys to gasp and playfully slap each other, except for notti, who was lost in admiration for yonni.

that moment served as a significant milestone for the boys, as if it were a crucial checkpoint in their journey of friendship.

"alright, dd, here's your phone" she said with her voice, soft yet tinged with a new york accent that always shone through whenever she spoke.

"twin, you never mentioned that you spoke spanish" dd exclaimed, completely captivated. "well i'm black and dominican. my mom is dominican and black, while my father was fully dominican" yonni responded, her shyness evident.

"but hey, where's all that energy now?" notti questioned, raising an eyebrow while eyeing yonni's soul, instantly making her nervous.

"ion know what you talking about notti" yonni rolled her tired, bloodshot eyes, causing him to tauntingly chuckle while extending his hand for the lighter.

"watch yourself, pipsqueak" notti laughed at yonni's attitude. "alright, frozone-looking ass nigga" yonni said, making ddot laugh uncontrollably until tears formed in his eyes. he gave yonni a fist bump, remembering their earlier conversation.

notti dropped his head in defeat. "what's with you guys and frozone... i'm about to drop you" notti pointed at the girl with a defiant glare.

"so drop it" yonni challenged, standing up. her fighting stance resembled kash from nttv, her arms slowly circling. notti took a hit from the blunt and passed it to ddot.