@𝐒𝐈𝐗.

AS yonni meticulously browsed through the dress boutique, her eyes caught sight of a stunning long white dress that instantly made them sparkle with excitement over how perfectly it would complement her complexion

"wow, this is the one!" yonni exclaimed, eagerly snatching the dress off the rack amongst the countless others. she admired the intricate diamond sleeves and the elegant opening around the chest area.

"you would look absolutely amazing in that, girl!" an employee gushed softly, causing yonni to turn and see a tall, black boy with flawless makeup who instantly brought a smile to her face.

"thank you so much! i truly believe this is the perfect choice" yonni replied with gratitude as the employee scanned the price tag. the total came to $230, a surprisingly reasonable price for a dress of such beauty. yonni suspected that the kind employee, named tyree, had likely given her a generous discount, possibly due to her aunt or out of sheer goodwill.

"thanks, tyree!" yonni blew a playful air kiss in his direction, noticing the reaction it got from a nosy onlooker notti who then seemed stunned by tyree's nonchalant response. unfazed, tyree confidently mouthed, 'i like dick,' leaving notti at a loss for words.

"he just shut you up nigga" ddot laughed, pulling the bewildered notti out of the bustling store. "that's how you clear a bitch!"  dd cheered, giving tyree a congratulatory fist bump for his witty comeback.

"alright, you all can go on ahead because i'm going to head to the salon to get my hair done and allat" yonni announced, turning around and waving quickly before skipping away, her hair swaying behind her.

"man, you've got to make a move" dd shook his brother, who was too busy watching yonni disappear into the crowd. "ask her to prom, nigga" ddot shrugged, giving the boy a side-eye as he rolled his eyes.

"man, stay out my black business" notti groaned before heading to the food courts, with the two boys closely trailing behind and nagging him.

"i don't know, we haven't really talked like that" notti said, overthinking the situation a bit. "it's just prom, you're not signing your life away!" dd tried to reason with the conflicted boy.