@𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

YONNI'S resentment grew like a smoldering flame as her mom forcefully dragged her into her room, gripping her hair tightly

YONNI'S resentment grew like a smoldering flame as her mom forcefully dragged her into her room, gripping her hair tightly. this wasn't the first time they had engaged in a heated argument about yonni's father, but this time it felt more intense than before. the air was thick with tension, fueling the fire within them both.

blade's behavior was clearly influenced by something, most likely alcohol and the continuous chain of smoking blunts. surprisingly, her lungs hadn't given up on her yet, despite the toxic habits she couldn't seem to break free from. it was a sad testament to the hold addiction can have on a person.

"fucking piece of shit! it's all because of you!" blade screamed angrily, spewing venomous words at yonni. yonni's mother had been diagnosed with bipolar personality disorder (bpd) at the tender age of eighteen, along with intermittent explosive disorder (ied), which explained her explosive anger. it was as if a tempest raged within her, consuming every ounce of her being.

thrown to the floor, yonni braced herself for the anticipated blows that were about to rain down on her. and rain they did. the punches, slaps, and hurtful insults were like a relentless storm that battered her already fragile spirit. yonni believed she deserved every bit of this punishment, her self-worth shattered by years of enduring this pain in silence. silent tears stained her cheeks as she allowed this cruelty to be her twisted reality.

as yonni suffered alone, afraid to meet her mother's eyes while she unleashed her fury, it was as if she was staring at the monster from her nightmares. a monster she couldn't bear to look at, yet couldn't tear her eyes away from. the monstrous scowl etched on her mother's face crushed yonni's heart, leaving her feeling small and insignificant.

but this wasn't going to end here. trembling and bruised, yonni mustered up the courage to speak, her voice barely above a whisper. "momma, please stop" yonni struggled to say, hoping her words would reach the depths of her mother's soul. but her plea only fueled blade's anger, pushing her further into the abyss of her uncontrollable rage. she treated yonni like nothing more than a lifeless punching bag, an outlet for her pent-up frustration and pain.

"please, i'll do anything, momma!" yonni pleaded, desperation evident in her voice as she attempted to push her mother's fists away. this plea caused blade to pause, a tired huff escaping her lips. "don't call me your momma" she snapped, the pain in her eyes overshadowed by anger. "go to that deli and get me another bottle of don julio."