Suprise? Not a good one

Nami hated night duty especially in the new wold the weather would suddenly change and it always sucked. The sun was starting to rise she checked the time 6:45. The only thing wrong with her night shift was the weather but the second the sun is fully risen that means she had a perfect night.

Oh how she wished...Nami felt like passing out she wanted to go to sleep so badly but the thing that woke her was loud pinging she tried look around where it came from maybe a near coming ship? No, nothing in sight she looked back on deck. A large red star. In the center of the deck. Next Thing she saw was a large red beam going down..It was a good minute before it stopped.. Standing their a Tall Old Man.. She knew the man couldn't be underestimated as he just TELEPORTED to the middle of the Sunny.

The only thing you could hear was Nami scream something you could hear from all blues a scream that woke up the everyone in the crew, everyone except Luffy.. "Nami are you okay" "What happened" "Are we getting attacked" "Too early for this"

The crew finally realized there was a strange man standing in the middle a Tall old man, a man that looked disgusted at all of them, a man that got Robin backing away slowly "Dont attack" Robin said her voice cracking slightly but unnoticed "The fuck you mean 'Dont attack' A random man is in the middle of the ship or are you blind" Zoro stated the obvious as he put a sword in his mouth

"Robin do you know the man?" Nami asked first, "I have never met any of them but he is one of the 5 elders Saint Saturn" Chaos. Usopp and Nami were hugging on to wach other. Chopper was hiding behind robin. "Go get Luffy Chopper" Robin whispered as he ran to Luffy room.. Franky called him Super and Brook laughed Zoro and sanji still had their weapons up and ready.

"Well if you want to attack go ahead, but I'll blow up this ship the second it happens" The man said as he clapped his hands. That took the crew aback a little bit. "What do you want from here, I thought the World Government much less one of the 5 elders did not attack Emperors ships" Sanji asked confused at the situation.

"Well I'm here to pick up your captain of course why else?" He said as if it was the obvious. "Why do you need Luffy?" Zoro gripped his swords tighter.. "Because he needs to come home" It looked the like he just..rolled his eyes???

"Luffy lives in the East Blue why would he need to go back there." Everyone agreed with Usopp. "Why must you pirate scum like continuing to talk" he muttered so loudly everyone could hear it "Luffy is originally from-" The door  slammed open.. Luffy was standing looking ready to pounce on the man.

"What are you doing here Saturn..We had an agreement." Luffy looked mad. "Times change Luffy something happened at-" Luffy threw his arm in front of Saturns mouth. "Talk inside. Now" Luffy led the man into the room leaving them stunned even Robin was surprised by her captains behavior. How did Luffy have a connection to the 5 Elders..

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Hey
Guess whats gonna happen in the next chapter !!! (Not telling ya). Egghead is helping me get through this yo-