Marineford 🍩

After luffys little stunt in Sabaody when he punched a celestial dragon while as beating up their entire family they knew they could not let that slide. Many other pirates will do the same such things if they let luffys just punch a celestial. The 5 elders realized they need to show luffy how far in lengths they will go to show that the government showed 'JUSTICE.'
They knew Portgas D. Ace was Luffy's 'brother' and that they had drank sake as an oath. They hated the fact that Luffy would call himself the brother of that filth much less been friends with such tarnished blood so they took things into their own hands.

As part of Luffys punishment for hurting 3 celestial dragons They decided to execute Ace knowing Luffy would go after his brother they made sure that Luffy would at least have a hard time getting down to impel down. Going to level 6.Realizing Ace wasn't there and was already being transported. Him going to Marineford. And after all that making sure Ace was dead. Although they didn't think Luffy would react such ways after such a Useless Man died.

—————————————————————————

Luffy knew it was their doing. He knew the only reason why his brother died was because of them. He knew he couldn't forgive them for what they did to his brother. It has been a week since Ace died, Luffy had realized him blaming himself for his brothers death was not something Ace would have wanted. During that week Raleigh had asked luffys if he wanted to get trained and Luffy accepted the offer. He paid his respects to White beard and Ace and showed his crew his sign he meet him in 2 years.

While he was resting on Amazon Lily a snail got a call. Jinbe answered and went up to Luffy "It's for you they wouldn't tell me their name." Luffy didn't need their name to know who it was but all Jinbe saw was an annoyed look as he Luffy grab the snail and moved across the cliff as Boa came out to give luffy his food. Jinbe explained he is on the snail and to wait but she just scoffed and stared at Luffy with practically hearts in her eyes.

"What do you want you assholes." Luffy said not trying to raise his voice so Jinbe and now Boa wouldn't hear. "We just wanted to show you why you should comeback to Mary Geoise, after all we will come for your crew if you try pulling that stunt again." Saint Warcury explained nonchalantly. Luffy froze he knew he couldn't get his crew hurt just because of his antics he knew he shouldn't have punch the celestial dragon heck he even told his crew obey the celestial dragons no matter what. "Dont touch my crew."Luffy said even though he was a bit scared off them after all he knew what they can do with a simple order. "Good now you know what not to do lets just say that devils offsprings death was just to show you how Justice works and how you shouldn't test us again." Saint peter said devils offspring instead of saying Ace but even that left his mouth feeling dirty. "DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT." Luffy shouted and Jinbe and Boa was in shock but his sudden outburst "HE WAS NOTHING LIKE HIS DAD HE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON COMPARED TO HIM" Luffy screamed tears welling up and shaking Boa going to walking up to Luffy but Jinbe stopped her "Luffy maybe-" "NO, I think this conversation is done goodbye." Without another word Luffy turned off the snail shaking and with tears forming Boa wanting to help luffy and kick the person on the phones ass but Jinbe knew better and told her its best to leave him alone for now...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Helloo

No hate to roger in this chapter just saying that They shouldn't compare Ace and Roger together as they both had different views yk?