Sabaody

When the crew finally reached Sabaody when they docked they heard that there were some celestial dragons were on the island which wasn't common. He asked robin what day it was which was irregular since luffy never cared unless it was adventure.

"I assume today is May 9th captain why" Robin asked making it an innocent question. "Ugh its nothing I just wanted to know..just give me a minute." Luffy puts his face in his arms this was a big deal every 9th the celestial dragons may go to a Human auction to buy some slaves and he really did not want to get seen by a celestial dragon.

"Okay guys today is a special day because we have rules.." Luffy smiled weakly as he clapped his hands together the crew a bit shocked since luffy was one to never listen to rules. "Since the celestial dragons are in town i have a few things to say..please dont get in their way. I mean like if their walking down the street get out of the way dont cause a distraction or if they ask you bow to them." Luffy said the last part in a annoyed town and his crew being a bit confused.
Since when did Luffy care about rules? Much less celestial dragons. His crew did not question it and hesitated to agree.

—————————————————————————
Luffy might have made a mistake. Even though he told his crew the rules he didn't quite follow them.. Luffy punched Saint Charlos and had Beaten up his father and sister (unintentionally with intention)

As the day went on they met Silvers Rayleigh, Law and Kid, They fought a bunch of marines as the 3 were also fighting with each other, a buster call had Admiral Kizaru called in, And lastly Kuma came and separated the crew but then Luffy's dream became fuzzy and it soon shows his aftermath in Marineford..

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Yoi

i did not like this chapter its like ehhh its not as good as it could be but its okay.