A Strange Man Called

In the ship everyone was on the deck doing their daily activities except for luffy as he decided to take a nap in the captain quarters for once instead of sleeping on the floor.

The only sound heard was luffys denden mushi ringing. It had been ringing for the past 20 minutes they usually don't answer their captains snail but if they hear one more time they were gonna lose their heads. Luffy always said the reason why he always gets calls is because of sale personals which doesnt seem right he always seem annoyed on the denden mushi.

Nami finally gets up and answers her captains snail "What do you want."Nami said clearly annoyed by the snail. The line was silent when finally someone speaks up  "Isn't this Monkey D. Luffys denden mushi who is this" the man questioned after hearing a female voice "Luffy is my captain-"right then the door bursts open to luffy stretching after waking up from his nap.

He pauses half way out the door and bolted towards and grabs his denden mushi "why..do you have this" luffy asked nami with a serious look. "It kept on ringing so i picked it up" Nami answered her captain confused by his actions. Luffy grabs Nami's shoulders and starts bombarding her with question "what did they ask you did they tell you anything" "they only asked me who I was and Why was I on your snail and I said your my captain then you came out" Luffy sigh with relief and looked at the snail before saying something into it "Contact me one more time this week and i'll tell them everything"and hanged up and walked back to his room.

The crew shocked by their captains new behavior why was he being so secretive all of a sudden and what is he hiding. One thing confused the crew who was that man on the phone and what did luffy mean by "i'll tell them everything"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
I put a photo thats a denden mushi/snail which they use to communicate with each other since they don't have phones in the One Piece World
This one is luffys snail

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^I put a photo  thats a denden mushi/snail which they use to communicate with each other since they don't have phones in the One Piece World This one is luffys snail