fifteen

"Is there something bothering you? You seem anxious." Jack pulls me from whatever I was thinking of in that moment. I didn't notice that I was playing with the strings of the hoodie he had on.

"There's just a lot running through my mind right now. We can talk about it later." I sigh not wanting to do this now.

"You always say that. Talk to me, I'll listen." He now turns to look at me stopping my hands from fidgeting in the process.

"Jack, you've got enough going on right now. It's not the time." I try pushing it aside but I can tell it's not working.

"Not enough where you can't talk to me about stuff. Please Blake, don't hold it in." That's what everyone keeps telling me not do to but I have to.

"Fine Jack, but I just don't want to make things worse for you."

"Nothing will make anything worse, what are you even talking about?" He asked utterly confused.

"I like you okay? Not just as friends, more. I don't know how to do this expressing feelings bullshit. I keep trying to push it away like it's nothing. You know me, I've never been in a relationship or any of that. I don't know what I'm doing, but I know that my feelings for you are there. I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't have feelings. I just can't tell if that's something you want or not. I hate opening up." I ramble on and he didn't say a word. I felt so stupid in that moment.

"And I should've kept my mouth shut." I mentally smack myself and get up from his bed. "I'll leave if that's what you want." But after that I feel my arm being tugged.

"First of all, sit down. Second of all, you aren't leaving because now you have to hear my side." I sat back down not saying anything.

"I do like you Blake, I do understand you not opening up but you just did. I want there to be more but I wanted to wait till you were ready because I know you. I wouldn't have told you to literally come live here, or that you are basically my comfort person. I am ready when you are ready. I'm not going anywhere. I want you." He caresses my cheek causing a few tears to slip. I wasn't expecting that. I did not know how to feel in that moment. "And if this makes you feel better, I don't just like you. I'm in absolute love with you Blake Zegras." And that's what made me start to sob.

"I'm sorry." I try to stop the tears but they keep coming.

"Shh, don't be. Come here." He says now holding me in his arms, rubbing my back to comfort me. "I know that was hard, but I got you. Always."

"I love you too." I pull away, a little chuckle escaping my lips. He uses his free hand to wipe the remaining tears I had on my face. "Thank you."

"You just needed a little reassurance that's all. I will always give that to you."

"Can we go back to cuddling?" I ask and we both laugh and go back to how we were just moments ago it felt like.

"So does that mean you want to make things official? We can wait, I know I already have you but I'm just waiting till you're ready." Jack asks, rubbing my shoulders.

"Yes Jack, I'll be your girlfriend." I look up and he has the cutest smile plastered on his face. I give him a quick peck to the lips.

"Thank god, I wouldn't have known what to do if you said no." I chuckle at the response and we go back to watching whatever was happening on tv.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

A/n 🫂:

ahh finally, they are together. i hope that didn't seem rushed but i fr liked it! this is basically  like a triple update! love you guys! now we got 3k readers almost! that's crazy!