thirteen

"Blake?"

"Hm?" I mumble, feeling myself getting shook.

"Blake." I hear again, but keep my eyes closed. I shove my head deeper into the pillow. "Wake up, you've been sleeping all day."

"Jack, I'm going to punch you." I rub my face trying to get myself up.

"I wanted to take you out to eat, but hey that's alright." He says knowing this will get me up.

"I take it back. Give me like 15 to get ready." I now sit up and am face to face with Jack. He was already dressed. I roll my eyes at the silly smile he has on his face. "What time is it?"

"2pm." My eyes went wide.

"Holy smokes man, why'd you let me sleep so long?" I ask now getting up out of his bed, along with making it.

"You just looked really tired, so I let you sleep a little longer." He says with a sympathetic look to his eyes.

"You are the one who should be sleeping all day." I laugh grabbing my clothes. "I'll be right back." I walk into the bathroom, changing into a pair of jeans. I look at the shirt that Trevor packed and it had holes in it. I mentally roll my eyes. I'm not wearing my pj top out in public.

"Jack, Trevor's dumb ass packed me a shirt with holes, do you have a sweatshirt or something?" I crack the door to yell.

"Yeah!" He yells back and quickly comes with a sweatshirt.

"Thank you."

"Not a problem." He leaves and I put it on. It was his NJ Devils sweatshirt with the logo and his number. He seemed to always wear this one too. It was a little oversized which was perfect, I wanted to feel comfortable.

I brush my teeth, put my hair up and find Jack in the kitchen. He was sitting at the table with his head in his hand.

"Hey, we don't have to go out if you're not feeling up to it." I sit next to him, his head lifting up.

"No, I want to. I want to take you out. I'm okay." He lies, he's in pain and I can see it.

"We aren't going out if you're in pain. Jack, please we can just eat in again." I somewhat beg.

"If I take something for it now, I'll be fine."

"Jack."

"Blake." he mocks.

"Fine, but if you are starting to feel miserable or worse we are turning our asses around." I demand putting my finger up at him.

"Deal. Let's go." He says, taking my hand. I got up and I was soon dragged out the door.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

liked by jhughes, reneerapp, tzegras and 11,494,110 others

blakezegras: 🍽️🤍

43,306 comments

reneerapp- no way 😦
  ^blakezegras- hehehe

tzegras- ship
   ^blakezegras- ❤️

jhughes- 🤩
   ^blakezegras- 🫶🏻

user244- who is she holding hands with? it better not be jack.

user44- that definitely has to be jack! i ship!!!

user522- so pretty blake

user65- who would want to date that?

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

A/n 🫂:

sorry for such a short chapter!! devils game tonight! thank you beautiful people for the 2k reads already!!!