two

Blake's POV-

"Bb, what's up!" Renee answers as I called her moments before.

"Can you come over?" I ask her, still thinking about what Trevor said about Jack.

"Of course, everything okay?" She asks with concern in her voice.

"Yeah! I just want to see my best friend." I chuckle, playing with my rings.

"Okay B, I'll see you in like 20!"

"Okay! Love ya."

"Love ya back!" She blows a kiss through the phone and hangs up.

Renee Rapp always knew what to do when it came to boys and me, but she also always knew what to do with me because she's my best friend after all. She knows everything about me. Some things that I don't even know about myself half the time.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"So, you're telling me the Jack Hughes is talking about you and your overthinking it?" Renee asks as she sits across from me.

"Yes Renee, I most definitely am. I've had a massive crush on him since forever. I also haven't seen him in a good minute." I tell her and I see a smirk rise on her face.

"I say go for it. Give it a try. Look at you, you're hot and have never been in a relationship. Live a little baby." She grabs my hands and hold them to ease my anxiety.

"Have I ever told you how much I loved you?" I chuckle as she pulls me in for a hug.

"All the time. You already know how much I love you Bb." The beautiful blonde smiles placing a kiss on my cheek. "Anyway, let's pack you some cute ass outfits."

My arm was soon grabbed, dragging me to my room where Renee looked in my closet trying to find what I would be wearing for the next few days in New Jersey.

I will say I am definitely nervous about this trip. I was never nervous like this before. I don't know what's so different this time. I do know one thing, I'm taking the advice Renee gave me and I'm running with it.

"Please tell me you have a devils jersey?" Renee says pulling me from my thoughts once again.

"Why would I wear a devils jersey when I'm watching my brother play?" I laugh.

"You know how many games you've went to for your brother and wore his jersey? Change it up, root for the devils."

"You know how mad my brother would be?" I shot back as we both bursted out laughing. "But yes, I do. Jack sent me his a long ass time ago."

"Okay, game day fit is going to be his jersey, black cargos and maybe your dunks?" She suggests.

"That actually sounds pretty cute. I'll be wearing that." I smile imagining the outfit in my head.

"Perfect. I got a few other outfits I put in your suitcase but you can't look until you're there." She demands pointing her finger at me.

"Okay okay I won't."

A few hours later, Renee was out the door so I could finish packing and rest up. She wants me to keep her updated because she has to know what happens per usual. I tell that girl anything anyway.

That nervousness was now turning into excitement. I couldn't wait to be on that plane in New Jersey.

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

A/n 🫂:

sorry for such the short chapter! i lowkey can't wait for where this story goes. also if there is pictures posted that don't look like tate mcrae or if it's like with someone just pretend its blake! 🤍