A New Chapter

I'm backstage with Alex, Mercy(who I'm trying to get a job), and of course Gionna. We're just hanging out in Catering while the show is going on. Gionna is sitting on my lap as we sit across from Kentucky fried freaks...I mean Alex and Mercy.

Mercy: So bubba are you excited to be on Smackdown now?

I smiled before responding.

Me: Is Harley sitting on my lap right now?

Gionna grabbed my face from under my bottom jaw and turned so I could see her smiling face.

Gionna: Absolutely Puddin. You know I'm only comfortable in MY spot~

I smiled at her before leaning in and kissing her. I then turned to face the Odd Couple.

Me: So yeah I'm happy to be on here. Plus Joe and the twins are here and so is Drew so I'm a happy man.

Gionna: But are you MY happy man?

Me: Hearing you call me your anything makes me happy.

Mercy: Gio sis I've got to tell you I'm so happy that you guys are together. I've known him since we were teenagers and you've completely changed him for the better. Until you came into the picture he'd joke around and kinda smile but it was only me and him. Other then that, he was always so quiet and kinda sad. I always knew there was a happier side to him but I didn't see it much until you got into the picture. Now that you're here he's finally reaching his full potential.

Alex: He's only happy because she lets him get some sometimes.

Mercy slapped Alex in the back of the head.

Mercy: Hush.

Alex: Yes baby.

Gionna and I looked at each other before smiling and looking at Alex.

Gionna/I: Meow! Fachoo!

Alex turned red.

Alex: I am not meow fachoo'd

I started a thought before Gionna finished it.

Me: Oh that's right. For that to happen...

Gionna: ...You have to actually get some meow haha.

God I love Gionna's laugh. It makes even the worst day, the greatest day ever but then again that's just Gionna as a whole. We sat and talked for a while before showtime.

*In The Ring*

Liv is in the ring cutting a promo.

Liv: Last Saturday I unfortunately lost the Smackdown womens championship. As much as that sucks, I'm still here. I'm still here breathing, laughing, loving, and most importantly LIVing. I don't care who gets in my way or who I have to break, I will not stop until I get MY Smackdown Women's Championship back!

The crowds cheers Ronda comes out to gloat. I really can't handle to hear her talk, so...

I make my way out to the ring before getting in the ring. I grab a Microphone and begin my promo.

Me: Heyy Livvy.

I smile and wink at her before she blushes.

Liv: H-Hey J.

Me: How you been?

Liv: Better now that your here~

We move closer to each other before...