Prologue Part 3: About A Girl.

*A few days later*

Finally Alex and Leah went home, so it's just been me and Gi hanging out. We're just chilling on my couch. By chilling I mean me and Gi are making out. I was just wearing my jeans and shoes and Gi was wearing my shirt over her bra and panties. Our tongues explored eachothers months as my hands roamed under my shirt and all over her body. When they finally reached her ass, she moaned into my mouth mid kiss.

Liv: You like my ass J?

Me: I love your ass GiGi.

Liv: If you love it, then it's all yours...Daddy~

After she said that, we started making out more furiously. My tongue dominated hers as my hands slid into her panties, onto her bare ass. I squeezed it again and she moaned even louder.

Liv: Oh Daddyyyy~

I was about to kiss her again when my phone rang.

Me: This better be God.

It was Leah calling which is weird because we don't really talk, so I unfortunately had to stop what I was doing and take my hands off the softest thing ever to answer my phone.

Me: Hey Leah-

She cut me off frantically.

Carmella: JJ! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Me: Woah Leah, calm down. Tell me what's going on.

Leah took a breath before continuing.

Carmella: Okay so Cass came over trying to get me back. When I told him that Me and Alex are together, he started getting really rude and aggressive so I texted Alex-

I cut her off.

Me: I'm on my way.

I hang up before explaining the situation to Gi. I have her get off me before I hop up.

Me: I need my shirt back Princess.

She takes my shirt off and hands it back to me. I put it on and kiss Gi before heading to the door and grabbing the door handle. I turn around and take one last look at Gi who's only wearing her bra and panties.

Me: Damn~

Gi smiled when I said that.

Liv: I'll still be here when you get back handsome~ Go help out Ally and Leah.

I took off out the door before jumping in my Camaro. I flew down to Leah's house. When I got there, I saw Alex on top of Cass stomping that motherfucker. I'm so proud of that kid. Anyways I hoped out and sprinted into Leah's front yard and spear Alex off of Bill. Once Bill returned from the shadow realm, he got up and like ran to his car. He got in and peeled out.

Once he was gone, I picked up Alex and made sure he was good.

Me: You good bub?

Alex: Yeah bro.

Me: No bumps, bruises, or breaks?

Alex: Nah bro, I'm gucci.

Me: Good. I'm proud of you bub for protecting your mami. I'm extremely proud you can fight and I'm even more proud you beat the fuck out of Alvin and the chipmunks. But with all that being said I HAD A SURE THING DUMBASS!

I kicked him in the shin about as hard as I could.

Alex: OW!

Me: I'm gonna say this about as calmly as possible. I had Gi almost naked in my lap. We were making out and gettin handsy when my phone went off.

Alex: Bro, you almost closed the deal?

I took a deep breath.

Me: Yeah I did.

Alex: I'm so sorry bro.

Me: It's not on you bub. If he wasn't your bitch, then I probably would be chasing him down right now. Hey Leah?

Leah: Yeah J?

Me: Take care of him won't you?

Leah: Oh don't worry, Mami is about to take VERY good care of her baby~

I gagged when she said that.

Me: Please stop.

Leah: Oh when it's just us then I'm gonna-

I cut her off.

Me: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING!

We all laugh before I suddenly remember.

Me: GiGi's wearing blue bra and thong! Later people, well Leah and whatever the fuck your fuck toy is.

Alex: HEY!

Leah: He's not a fuck toy. He's mami's baby~ Since he was such a good boy, Mami's baby is about to get a reward~

Me: Yeah, I'm out. Love you bub.

Alex: Love you too bub.

I got back in my car and drove like a bat out of her back home. I got back and walked back in the house. Gi immediately jumped on me and gave me huggies.

Liv: Are you okay handsome?

Me: I'm fine Beautiful. Cass...not so much. I thought alex killed him.

Gi got down and lead me to the couch before pushing me on it.

Liv: Since you were such a good friend. You deserve a reward~ You just relax and let princess make Daddy happy~

Yeah, Alex you're gonna have to get in more fights bro.