I'm Back!

I woke up in Vegas at money in the bank 2022. After being gone for over 2 years, I'm itching to come back. There was a part of me that always missed wrestling but I needed to be able to go and reset. I hit the reset button and now I'm ready. I woke up cuddling Liv and there's no better way to wake up. She felt me move to kiss her cheek so she lifted her head and we kissed.

Me: Goodmorning Harley.

Liv: Goodmorning Puddin.

Me: You ready for Tonight?

Liv: I'm nervous if I'm honest baby. I know it sounds stupid especially to you I'm still nervous.

Me: It's not stupid baby. Don't ever say that what you're feeling is stupid because it's not. Baby don't try to compare yourself to me. I was born into big situations. It's my personality, and my nature to be so cool, calm and collected. You know I played football all my life and have been around this business my entire life. I've just had a very unusual life. In a way baby you're ready. You've been ready your whole life. You know how to sell. You're probably the best seller in the womens division. You know how to bump. You've been bumping you're whole life. You got this baby, I know you do. I believe in you princess.

Gionna smiled and gave me a huge kiss.

Liv: You're so sweet baby. I love you so much. This is why I love you so much. You value me, you appreciate me. Even when you may be having issues you still make sure I'm good. This is why you're my baby. This is why you're my puddin. This is why you're daddy.

Me: Baby I get something out of it. I get to get date you. I get to call you baby. I get to go to sleep to you and wake up to you everyday. Most importantly I get to see that beautiful smile and make my baby feel good.

Gionna and I kiss again before getting up and getting dressed before going to the arena. Once we get to the arena we hangout before getting dressed.

*At The Show*

I'm sitting in Catering with Alex and Leah watching Gionna work.

Alex: You nervous bub?

Me: What the fuck do you think?

Alex: Sorry bro. If you need us we're here.

Me: I'm fine. Leave me alone.

As I'm watching, Gio is on a ladder by Becky and they're fighting. Becky pushes Gio's ladder.

Me: Please don't hurt yourself babe.

Gio sticks her foot out and balances off the rope before pushing off and bouncing Becky's head off her ladder and knocking her off before reaching and pulling down the briefcase.

I finally let people see me show any emotion for the first time in years. I jump up.

Me: LET'S GO BABY!

I took off running to Gorilla. When she walks through the courtain, I snatch her up in a hug and spin her around.
I give her a kiss after I set her down.