Prologue Part 1: His Will To Liv

*2018: After A raw taping.*

I'm chilling in the locker room after getting changed. Well trying to chill while Alex just will not shut the fuck up. Finally I hear my phone go off and it's a text from my favorite person on the planet, Liv.

Baby Momma💙👅: Hey Jack Jack?

Me: Wassup Livvy?

Baby Momma💙👅: Do you and alex wanna come out with the squad, me, enzo, cass, and mella?

Me: Let me ask dumbass real quick.

I look up at Alex.

Me: Hey bro?

Alex: Yeah bro?

Me: I'm gonna go out with Liv. Her, the squad, and enzo and cass are gonna go to a club. Do you wanna come with us?

Alex: I don't really...

I cut him off.

Me: Carmellas gonna be there bub.

Alex: You son of a bitch, I'm in.

I text liv back.

Me: We're in livvy.

Baby Momma💙👅: Yay thank you bestie I promise I'll make it worth it. I love you so much!

Me: I love you too bestie.

Alex and myself meet up with the rest of the crew. Alex and I rode with Rue Rue, Mella, and liv. I rode in the back with Gi and Alex. I rode in the middle. I notice fuckin Alex pretty much staring a hole through Carmella. I just decided screw it before laying my head on Liv's shoulder. I stayed that way the whole ride.

*At The Club.*

We sitting in a booth. After a few minutes, Crackhead Einstein I mean enzo and steroid chipmunk I mean cass join us.

Enzo: Yo J! What's up bro!

I can't stand this dumbass.

Me: Eric.

As the night goes on, those 2 morons get drunk and start acting fucking stupid. Liv and Mella are with them for a while before coming back to sit with us looking very upset. Gi hugs into me before I ask.

Me: What's wrong beautiful?

Liv: Eric's being an ass.

Me: Let me out.

Liv: No bestie stay with me...pwease.

She does puppy dog eyes and how the fuck do you say no to that.

Me: Fine.

I can't really hear what Alex and Carmella are talking about so I just stay to me and Gi.

A little later, I see Gi start to cry so i of course ask about it.

Me: GiGi?

Liv: Yeah Jack Jack?

Me: What's wrong?

Liv points over to Dumb and dumber dancing with 2 ugly girls. I pipe back up.

Me: How do you wanna handle that?

Liv: like this~

She stands up and pulls me closer before sitting back down, on my lap. I wrap my arm around her waist. Mella does the same with Alex before liv kisses my cheek and Leah kisses Alex's. After a little while, I guess Enzo and dumbass finally noticed and came over to us. They start disrespecting the girls, well cass is trying to while the walking chia pet really gets on liv.