Annoying Roommate. Kaveh

"Haaah.....*Sniff* ...Huh...."

The sound of crying filled the dorm room. 

That guy must be working on his architecture project again, you grumbled, rolling from side to side underneath your blanket.

Even with the blanket and your hands blocking your ears weren't enough to drown out his cries.

You peek out of the blanket for the clock.

3:24 am.

At this point you'll get no sleep whatsoever.

You glance over at the blonde boy sitting by his desk, hand scribbling furiously.

How did I even get put with a guy like him...?

---

A couple of months ago, you had just arrived at college, fresh and ready to face the world.

You had waited years to finally enjoy your college life and go out with friends.

Hope filled you up as you found the number for your dorm room. 

That's it. 

Room 287.

You open the door with excitement, not being able to wait a second longer to meet your new dorm mate.

"Hello, my new- Huh?"

Instead of a girl, you came face to face with a boy, who was almost slammed against the wall from your outburst

Silence filled the room as you tried to comprehend the presence in front of you.

Why is there a boy here...?

Slowly, you took a step out of the room, slightly closing the door enough to look at the number. 

Room 287.

You then look down at the information leaflet with your name on it.

You whipped your head between the leaflet and the door code a dozen times, hoping that something was wrong or at least you were hallucinating.

But no, it was here as light as day.

The blonde boy decided to open the door and finally introduced himself.

"What a nice first impression for somebody who's going to be your roommate for the next few years in college."

He swept the dust off his clothes.

Extending out his hand, he smiled.

"The name's Kaveh, majoring in architecture."

You left his hand hanging.

"Well? Care for at least a welcoming handshake?"

You could tell he was hiding annoyance behind that smile.