Chapter 9 - Party Foul

Party was in full swing. I managed to hide any little thing that would show that I lived here in my room. I deep cleaned the house and everyone else handled the alcohol and food. I didn't plan on drinking at all. I haven't touched a drop since the incident.

Giselle and I were in my room still getting dressed as the party carried on. A knock on my door sounded and I answered. Lilith stood there with bright green hair. "Omg Lilith when did you do this?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you guys!" She smiled coming in with her bags.

I shut the door after her and locked it. She wore a little black strapless dress. Giselle wore a purple flowery dress with see through sleeves that matched her hair. I kept it simple.

Dark high waisted blue jeans that flared at the bottom and booties. A plain black crop top and jewelry. Barley any skin showed besides my arms and out of the three of us I was under dressed. Gladly, they didn't judge or they just didn't say anything.

"Ready?" Giselle asked. We all nodded. They pre-gamed a little before we headed down. Giselle grabbed my arm before we were fully down. "Are you ok with me drinking?"

I raised a brow. "Yeah. Why not?"

"i just wanted to make sure you were comfortable." She chuckled walking past me down the rest of the stairs. It warmed my heart that she showed she cared. I followed after her to the kitchen and passed the sea of bodies dancing in my living room.

I sighed a breath of relief once we were in the kitchen because it was less crowded.

"Yeah! Give me another one!" A random guy yelled.

"I think you had enough babe!" His girlfriend said pushing him out of the kitchen.

Loud music blared through speakers. People laughed and danced. The vibe wasn't overwhelming or scary. It was oddly fun. I followed behind both girls and the guys eyes snapped to us.

"Dang look at you girls. Where's Daisy?" Luis laughed.

Dominic eyed Lilith up and down before nudging Luis to stop checking out his sister. I peaked my head out from behind the two tall girls and shy smiled. They took notice of my outfit with confused looks.

"Daisy! We match!" Iker exclaimed pointing to his blue jeans and black shirt.

"Whoa! Now all we need is for your blonde hair to go pink!" I chuckled.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Dom and Lili hitting it off. Something bugged me with how they were flirting. Lili nodded her head and together they walked out to the dance floor. He didn't even say hi to me. Luis and Giselle followed them out dancing with one another. I didn't even realize how close they were.

"Someone is jealous." Iker sang in a sing-along voice.

"I'm not jealous," I scoffed crossing my arms.

We jumped when someone dropped their glass cup. "Party foul!" Their friend laughed.

"You totally are jealous even if you don't see it." Iker smirked. "Also you're short."

"Short tempered maybe." I snorted.

"Was that a threat?"

"More like a promise," I smirked.

He shrugged off my threat. "I may not be big hunky Dom over there, but I'm tall, scrawny, weirdly thin, and blonde. Blonde's know how to have fun and you should know since you were once blonde. Shall we cause trouble?" He smirked handing a shot glass to me.

I sighed. "Fine just one."

————

"Bitch I said what I said!" Iker screamed into the mic.