Chapter 9

Zoro's Pov
I had been training for a few hours but all I could think about was Y/n, she was in my head constantly. Almost as if she had carved herself a room in my brain where she fits herself perfectly. I stood in the shower for a few minutes, letting the warm water soothe my muscles. I hadn't been in there long, only about 20-25 minutes. I get out and get myself ready for bed. I figured that Y/n would be sleeping since she wasn't much of a night owl like I am. Like clockwork she'd go to sleep around 10:30 pm every night, not a minute sooner or later. Unless we were on an island fighting or in trouble, which we usually were.

I walk my way down to Y/n's room, opening her door slowly. I step in and immediately, as if she could sense it was me, she began to shift in her bed. A small smile formed on my face. I climbed into bed beside her and pull her in closely to me. She's so beautiful, even if she was asleep. As I pulled her close, she hummed. "Am I warm~?" I whisper. She nods her head slowly. She began to try and get herself comfortable in my arms, shifting and turning.

I pull her by her waist and lay her on top of me. I had part of my back against the wall. She curled up in my arms, her head on my chest. I had one hand on her hip, and the other playing with her hair. She looked so content while on my chest, I didn't dare move since I didn't want to wake her up. I pulled a piece of her h/c hair from behind her ear and kissed it. She is my everything. I don't know how she fell for a stubborn swordsman like me, but god am I happy she did. I would go to the ends of the earth for her, I would burn this world entirely.. for her.

   I don't usually sleep at night, I usually train so this was different for me. I had been sitting there, playing with Y/n's hair for I don't know how long. It was still night out when she woke up, she sat herself up. She slid herself off me and laid down on her back. "come here.." she mumbled. "Hm?" I said in a confused manner. She then pats her chest and again says "come here my love.." she mumbles. 'm-my love..?' I repeat those words in my head a good few times, my cheeks and ears heat up.

   "Are you sure sweetheart..? I'm pretty heavy.." I whisper. "I don't care.. I wanna hold you love..." she mumbles again. Slowly I move myself towards her, gently laying my head on her chest and slowly adding my body weight. After I was fully laying on her chest, she brings her hands up and softly starts scratching my neck and softly rubbing my back. It was so comforting. All my tension melted away after being held in her arms for a few seconds.

    'I'm actually.. falling asleep..' I thought. "I love you" I mumbled. 'Oh shit oh shit I said it too soon I should have waited shit shit! She's gonna be uncomfortable!' I panicked in my head, my heart sinking. "I love you too my swordsman.." she mumbled. 'She loves me.. too..' I calmed myself. I let out a small sigh of relief. My eyes had started to feel heavy, I didn't want to sleep just yet. I have to be up early so usually I just stay up all night, but I couldn't help it. Sleep quickly took over my body and like that I was out cold.

It had been a few hours, I slowly woke up to a warm hand. "hm..?" I opened my eyes groggily. "A few more minutes.." I grumbled. I heard a chuckle. "Zoro.. come on.. you've said that for the past 15 minutes.." Y/n said with a laugh. "What time is it..?" I mumble. "Well, I know you wake up early to train, so you've got about 30 minutes before your actual training sesh" she said.

I finally sat up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. "You know what time I get up?" I say. "Well every morning around this time you stomp your way to the deck.. it's kinda hard not to hear it" she laughs. "Oh.. yeah.. I hate getting up early" I say with a small smile. I get up and walk towards Y/n, when I get to her I place my hands on her waist and my head on her shoulder. She giggled softly. "Morning are way easier when I see you though~" I tease. Her ears turn a shade of red. I kiss her shoulder.