Chapter 1

(Definitely did NOT expect me to even write anything ever, more of a reader, testing to see if I like it really. Let's see where it goes! If you play DnD you might recognize some of the spells lmao ik it might be obvious I'm a Druid as Y/n might transform into some animals in here or even certain Cantrips and it might not line up with how the devil fruits work but I'm just addin my own little twist might even be a little cheesy and call it the Druid-Druid fruit hehe just imagine it "DRUID-DRUID SPIKE GROWTH" I can already tell imma have too much fun with this ANYWAYS ONWARDS! 💪🏻

" " is for speaking and ' ' is for thinking! Just a heads up!!

"Shit!" You whisper under your breath, how could this happen? You simply have a few mere words with some pirates and this is where it gets you? You hear feet slamming against the wood above you. Luckily you know this place like the back of your hand as it's practically been your home for the past 7 years.

   Now you're probably wondering, "How in the fuck did you get into this situation?". Well it's simple really. I had been speaking to some pirates that were on a ship in the shape of a goat. The captain of the ship, I believe his name was Luffy, was begging me to join his crew after he had seen me use my devil fruit powers, as he was begging some Marines showed up out of no where.

   "Of course, just my luck." I sighed. I knew they were looking for the Strawhats but, I also knew they were looking for me. I had a bounty over my head, though it wasn't as high as the Captain of the Strawhats. 30,000,000 berries. For a girl on her own, just about anyone would be surprised of the amount of wealth someone could gain just for turning me in.

   I had eaten a really strong devil fruit as a kid. It allowed me to use many and very different.. I guess you could say spells and attacks? I had trained myself to be good with something sharp just in case my DF powers were no use. It took years of training. Nearly killed myself, but thats a story for later. I knew joining the crew would be beneficial for me, physically and mentally. Once I knew the coast was clear, I darted straight for a secret exit I had made in case of a situation like this. Immediately I ran to the dock, everyone was leaving already. "Fuck man!" I said out of breath.

   Having no choice. "LUFFY!!" I cupped my hands around my mouth to make my shout louder. Soon the idiot turned in my direction and.. started to wave? The green haired guy and blonde haired guy that were on board hit Luffy in the head and started shouting at him. I knew he finally got it when he stretched his arm out, wrapped it around me and yanked me onto their ship the Going Merry. "EEEK!" I squealed. Not even close to being used to what Luffy just did. I ended up crashing into the green haired dude. "GAH!" I groaned in pain. Soon I heard the green haired man groan in pain too.

Zoro POV (bats eyelashes)
"LUFFY YOU IDIOT GRAB HER! THE MARINES ARE RIGHT BEHIND HER!" Finally that idiot had caught on after me and that stupid Love Cook hit him. Must have made some of the few brain cells he had work. 'What an idiot.' I sighed. suddenly I felt something crash right into me, I slammed right into the ship. I groan out in pain and heard who I knew was the girl Luffy just grabbed, groan as well. "Dammit. Jeez that hurt.." I hissed.

   Suddenly a calming woman's voice began to apologize over and over again. "Don't apologize it's not your fault." I sighed. I hear Chopper, our Blue-nosed Doctor run over making sure me and this mystery girl were okay. At the same time I heard our sniper, Ussop, start to complain of the damages and how he'll have to fix it. Whatever. I let out a heavy sigh "I need a drink and a nap"

Y/N Pov
The green haired man was grumbling, all I could hear was "drink" and "nap". I chuckled to myself, I turned over to Luffy, he had this huge grin on his face. "So does this mean you're joining my crew??" The stretchy mans eyes glimmered with hope. "Well.. I owe you my life. Of course I'll join you." I smiled and continued "I haven't had any real friends or a place to call home and you guys seem to be amazing people.. so yes, I will become a Strawhat pirate." You smiled and Luffy was practically doing somersaults and cartwheels.

   He was so happy. Suddenly I felt eyes set on me, I turned to see the green haired man staring at me. Out of nervousness I scratched my neck, blushing lightly. He was a handsome guy, he had a strong build and when his arms were crossed his arms would flex a bit. He had short green hair and 3 piercings in one of his ears. Suddenly he got up and walked off onto a different part of the ship. "Oh well.." I muttered almost sadly.

   "That's Zoro, if you didnt know already." a woman's voice spoke. I turned to see a beautiful woman with orange hair and a blue tattoo on her arm, she had brown eyes and was wearing a blue/white shirt with an orange skirt. "O-oh! Hello im sorry.. I didn't notice you" she let out a chuckle "I'm Nami! Nice to meet you!" I took a breath "Y/n, it's nice to meet you too" It was weird talking to another female, it had been so long that I've spoken to one as at my old island all women hated me. They thought I was a witch and treated me as such, yet they were too scared to say anything directly to me because I had such a high bounty.

"There's one more lady here, she's reading her book right now but she'll come to you" Nami started "You know, I noticed your little blush. Zoro's a tough one so I wish you luck" she whispered and glanced at me. I was red. She laughed a little and placed a hand on my shoulder, soon walking off.

Zoro's Pov:
   'What the fuck was that?' I had my eyes closed, swords resting against me. 'Why couldn't I take my eyes off her?' I sat pondering what was wrong with me. Soon I heard the stupid cook. "OH MY! YOUR GORGEOUS!" I could practically hear his drool dripping on the floor. Nasty ass. I got up and stood in the doorway, before realizing Y/n was backing away from Sanji, she bumped into my chest and she whipped around. "S-shit! I'm sorry!" She slid past me. I glared at Sanji and he glared back. "She just joined stupid cook. Let her settle in before you go all creepy on her." Sanji scoffed "Fuck you, Mosshead" We both roll our eyes at each other.

   I walked out looking for her, I searched the ship but I couldn't find her, I then realized that I didn't check the crows nest. I climb up, and there I found her. She was watching the waves and the sun set in the distance. "Pretty isn't it?" She said. I nodded in agreement. "I heard you use Three Sword Style." She stated. "Yeah I do" I closed my eyes, listening to her. "I hate that I can't read you. Like the others." She said annoyed. I open one eye to see her making an irritated face.

   "I'm glad you can't read me. I wanna tell you about myself on my own anyways" I stated. I heard her sigh. "Got any powers or strengths?" I asked with genuine curiosity. "Yeah, I ate a Devil Fruit and I trained myself to be able to handle any sharp object in case my Devil Fruit powers are no use" I nod. That's good, she knows she can't only rely on her powers.

She's an interesting one, I must admit. "I'm sorry about Sanji. He tends to be obsessed with every women he sets his eyes on. I said in an annoyed tone. I hate that Lovesick Cook I swear. She chuckles. "Yeah I kinda noticed, I hadn't gotten a word out and he had hearts in his eyes the second he saw me" she said in an uncomfortable tone. "Sounds like him." I grumbled.