7 - composition and position

~•~•~

A blotched out face sat next to me during lunch. I could see some of his more noticeable features, like how his hair was dyed purple at the ends and that he was tall, very tall. "Hey, stupid."

I rolled my eyes. "You're one to talk."

"You're a fucking arts major."

"You're a fucking computer science—I take it back. It doesn't even sound like an insult."

"That's what I thought."

The first thing I thought was that I seemed close to him. The second thing I realized was that this wasn't the circus, as the guy just cussed.

Beep, beep.

No! Don't wake up! I screamed at myself as I tried to stay in the realm of unconciousness.

~•~•~

   day idk what the f̵̧̡̡͍̦͔̙͉̦̬̭͎̿̑́͑̓͂ŭ̴͉̩̖̝͉̯͚̤͚͓̠͍͕̒c̸̝̙̪͍̠̭̦̗͚̙̈́̿̈́̔͂̒̂̀̚ķ̸̡̢̛͇͚͍͉͇̦̪̟͍̞̠́̐̄͋̍͌̍̉͗̚͝ anymore +1

I woke up and immediately sat my tired ass at my desk, jotting down the first thing in my mind.

   apparently i can remember my boyfriend.

I jotted this down in my journal, trying to preserve as much information as possible.

   his favorite color was purple, we were dating for about 2 years, and he was studying computer science at the time he disappeared about 3 years ago.

I clenched my teeth, trying to remember anything.

   is it possible that jax was my boyfriend?
   i know he cares about me in some silly way, but what if its actually true? i mean...
   theres too much evidence to deny. he is almost exactly like him before i left.

I stared at the paper in front of me, trying to figure something out in my mind. I should've waited to sort out this jumbled mess.

   we were total opposites who hated each other at first. he was the braggy and nerdy kid that didnt give a ṡ̸͈̟͙̲͙͉͎̂̎̏́̉̀̓͝ḩ̷̳͈̣̒i̶̛͔̜̪̯͑̈́͋̇̽̕͘͝ẗ̵̢̛͈̰̤͈̙̖͕́͘͝crap about others, and i was the one who cared too much because of my "arts major" or something.
   and then we started bonding when we insulted each other. enemies to lovers.
   f̶̬̻͈̾̒̊̓̄͝u̶̢̗̮̪͓͌̂̚ç̴̲̫̮̹̫̠̽͆̀͊̓̈́̈k̴̛̳̤̠͖̖̞̩̖͍̀̈́͂͠͝ frick, thats so cliché.

I buried my head in my hands. Remember! Just remember!

Beep, beep.

Every single time that I tried to remember, that dumb beeping noise came back.

I eased back into my spinning chair that Caine had gifted me, burying my head in my hands. I slipped the journal in one of the drawers so it was safe and hidden from sight as I got up to change.

I stared at the variety of clothes in my closet, as there was no way in hell I was wearing a corset again.

Luckily I had more modern clothes than what everyone else did, so I picked out some shorts and an oversized (f/c) hoodie. I found a cute bag that could fit my flute and piccolo as well as a laptop and microphone Caine gave me for recomposing the theme song.

I know. A laptop inside a virtual world. Crazy, right?

The door opened and I came face to face with Jax.