1 - where am i?

Gangle

and Zooble,

and Kinger too,

Ragatha,

and Jax and

There's Pomni, woo-hoo!

Day after—

Day after—

Day after—

Day after we fly,

Past the moon and the sun,

And we don't know why!

~•~•~

I opened my eyes to a world full of color.

"Where... where am I?" I said, not expecting anyone to answer.

"Huh, another one. Okay." A bored voice said behind you.

I yelped as I spun around 180 degrees. A tall, purple rabbit stood in front of me, wearing pink overalls with yellow buttons and gloves. His face had the grin of a Cheshire cat, teeth all yellow, and his eyes were just boxes of black residing in a yellow space directed towards me.

"Who the @_#& are you?"

My curse word was censored with a black box, a weird bonking noise in its place.

"Well, well! Looks like we have a newcomer!"

I spun around, eyes wide with fear. Standing in front of me was an abomination of a person. Everything below the head was a normal person with a pink-and-black suit, white gloves, and a cane, but above was just crazy. Two large sets of teeth floated, the top and the bottom loosely surrounding two wide eyes—one green and one blue—that regarded me with curiosity.

He also had a top hat.

I decided that I liked the top hat.

He pointed at me with his cane. "Hello, human! I'm your host and ringmaster, Caine!"

I eyed the cane that he directed inches away from my chest. "Okay..."

My heart pounded as he lifted me up in the air. "First, meet your new companions!"

"I—"

"Kinger!"

He pointed to a light wooden chess piece wearing a royal purple cloak. The king chess piece momentarily popped his head out of his colorful pillow fort before sheltering himself again.

—Didn't ask, I finished in my mind.

"Gangle!"

A figure made of red ribbons was put into the spotlight. A smiling mask was put as her head. Shyly, she waved to me.

"Ragatha!"

A doll stepped forwards, one of her eyes blinking at her and the other not, having been replaced with a blue button. She had red hair and a baby blue dress. "Hello, sweetie," Ragatha said.

Mother vibes, I thought. I like her.

"Bubble!"

A translucent sphere with beady eyes and sharp teeth approached me. "Hi...!"