MADness!

A/N: Penelope's POV unless said otherwise!

Just seconds ago, I was in the main entrance hall and watched Eckles shield Ivonne. It was just minutes ago that I had slapped him and now what? I was send back to my room. How was I feeling? Was this really a question that needed to be answered? My father didn't come for me, my brothers left me as well and I was the only one left in my own room. I felt horrible but as much as I felt betrayed I felt this deep anger within me. This was crazy! HOW did everything turn out like this! It had to be a bad joke! 

Once in my room, I started pacing back and forth since I couldn't understand how this happened and then it happened.... before I knew it, I grabbed the first vase in my room and threw it against the door. 

Me: FUCKING LUNATICS!

Up till this point, I had never actually shown my disatisfaction or voice anything at all. I tried to change things up but nothing worked and now? Now I was fucking stuck in this story where my end was coming closer and cloer.

THIS IS INSANE!

I thought he liked me!

I worked soo hard!

I.... was I ever truly in love with him?

No... I am not in love with anyone.... why does it bother me then.....

I was a bit speechless since I didn't know what it was that was driving me this insane and this angry? Was it because no one came after me while I thought that my family care for me a bit? Or was it that I truly hoped for Eckless to actually love me and he had just done the opposit and doomed me? Who cares! What happened happened and I was all alone! This was the sad reality!

What did I even think?

That he would love me?

THIS IS A FUCKING GAME FOR MY LIFE!

I need to find a different way out of here!

I can't trust my brothers nor that slave!

Ever since I was stuck in this game, I had placed high hopes on Eckless but it seemed that this was the wrong decision. Now was the question what I would do next. My choise was definitelly easy back then. I saw Eckless and felt that our position were quite close and could relate to him but not anymore. Now I just wanted to escape. 

Thinking about escaping, made me all of the sudden hear Callistos offer in my head once again...

Maybe I should accept his offer.... He was right that there would be mutual benefit between us. Plus I don't care about love.... He doesn't have to love me as long as I can be safe.... on second thought... I will never be safe if he doesn't love me... but am I confident in truning his believes around?

Can I enchant him?

Could I really do that?

.... Winter is also ... no he is not!

That motherfucker dared to test me on that shitty island!

I really should stop throwing a fit but for some reasons breaking things was the best way to vent my anger and so I had the next thing in my hand which I threw against the next wall. It was of course close to the door since I had enough of everything and certainly didn't wanted anyone to come inside. One iteem after another flew at that wall and at that door until I felt out of energy and decided to slumb on the floor laying there looking up at the ceiling.

Me: .... this might be crazy....

I really must be crazy that I am reconsidering what he had said....

But living like a princess?

Being treated better than here?

It would be truly nice to actually witness this.... I can also get him not to meet Ivonne too!

I just need to shift the place...

What if I can move in with him?

Perhapse.... perhapse I can save myself...

Of course I will never ever fall in love with that arrogan hot prick!

This was my believe for now and as much as I thought that everything that I was considering from here on out was crazy, it was at least a plan and it was the only thing that kept me going. Who knows what I would actually do instead when there was nothing more to do at all. Yes, I valued life... but at the same time... I was certainly not hanging onto a live which would make me suffer for sure. Still... I was determind to find a way out of this and if that meant faking my own death to escape this hell hole.