𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Florentina Romernaz had a problem, more extreme than her usual ones, this time involving a certain police officer who was asleep in her bed.

"Wake up," She threw a pillow at him, Tim waking up to her scowling face.

He jolted wide awake when the pillow hit him in the side of the face, squinting his eyes as he tried to make out what he was seeing. "What the hell were you thinking?" He asked in a rather groggy voice, trying to remember last night, although his memories were blurry.

"Get out," He groaned as he rolled to the side.

"This is my bed," Florentina said as she bounced the now four-year-old little boy on her hip, looking at the man who was just recently asleep in her bed.

He looked towards the little boy who was bouncing on her hip, slowly getting up from the bed he was lying in, "How the hell did we end up in your bed?"

"Mikey, go hit your uncle Tim," She whispered to the little boy before placing her nephew on the bed.

As the little boy began smacking him with the pillow, Tim let out a series of grunts and groans as he tried to brush the little boy aside, "What's wrong with you?" He asked Florentina, as he got up from the bed, the little boy relentlessly smacking him in the face with the pillow.

"You refused to go back to your own house because you wanted to see Mikey before he went to daycare, meaning I had to sleep on the couch," Florentina took the pillow from the four-year-old.

"You could have slept next to me," He said as he pushed Mikey off him, "You're the one who decided to sleep on the couch."

"The only time I slept even remotely next to you is the time we went camping with Angela and your snoring made us think we'd attracted bears," Florentina reasoned.

He rolled his eyes, "I don't snore," He grunted, as he stretched and started putting his shirt on, "But yeah, my snoring was the reason you slept on the couch."

"Go make Mikey breakfast," Florentina spoke as she started looking through her wardrobe.

"How about I make myself breakfast?" He smirked at her before taking the little boy from her hip and starting to walk out of the room, "Are you going to get dressed or are you going to keep looking in your wardrobe?"

"I don't know what to wear and I'm in court later today," She puffed out her cheeks as she continued to look through her outfits.

"It's a court case, not a fashion show," He said as he started to make his way to the kitchen, taking Mikey with him, "Just pick something and leave."

"I can't just pick anything," Florentina replied, finding something to wear, closing the closet door, pausing before going back and opening and closing it two more times.

He heard the three separate doors opening and closing, sighing as he entered the kitchen, making Mikey some cereal, "Jesus Christ, you're worse than my ex-wife. The clothes won't bite you."

There was no reply from the bedroom, Tim waited a few seconds for one.

After a few seconds of silence, he shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention back to Mikey, finishing up the cereal before he sat the little boy down at the table so he could eat, he then turned around to see if the room was still silent.