The dream??

Okay so starting now i will try to write a little bit better than before.... And sorry if i haven't updated in a while because i was busy with school... And i kinda had to start over....

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Waking up from my dream i felt un easy, thinking to myself "if that was me?" I kept comprehending my thoughts on what it might be? Not realizing that it was already late around 2:00 am in the morning. I couldn't sleep so i decided to walk around the house a little... I got off the bed and headed downstairs... When i reached the the kitchen to drink some water and also look around i accidentally bumped into a potion which spilled in the weird bowl thing witches use. I saw my parents on they're wedding day marriage memory. Everyone was so happy when they finally exchanged vows and kissed everyone cheered some clapped. All were happy for them. Except there was one person in the back, who wore a black dress while everyone was wearing white. She ran out of the hall and disappeared. Another memory was when i was born, my father smile was so pure and full of love and my mother had tears in her eyes. They all looked so happy, i saw mt father mouth 'i love you' and there was family was born. I realized i had only a few memories with them that it never occurred to me how much i wish i knew them more, how much i could tell the, i love them more.

I stepped away from the bowl thingy and wiped away a few tears and went around some more. Little did i know that it was already dawn when i looked out the window. I couldn't sleep until now. I looked back to see everyone awake coming down the stairs. Grandmother suddenly appeared behind me which made me flinch a little. We ate breakfast silently until grandmother broke the silence with a question.

"How was your sleep??" She asked. I nodded, not wanting anyone to know i couldn't sleep and i decided to go around. Alexis gave w thumbs up while Charles answered with an okay. And angela also nodded.

"Alexis? Charles? Do you want to say anything to Cassandra?" Grandmother asked. I cocked an eye brow at both of them and they exchanged glances and nodded.

"It was grandmothers idea to-" alexis said but was cut off by charles.

" To Help you train and help you learn and enhance your powers" Charles said. I could see alexis roll his eyes from the side of my eye. I was happy i couldn't strop smiling. I was exited to learn how to use my powers properly. And try not to mess things up most of the time. During the entire breakfast we kept talking about it. I couldn't stop smiling most of the time. The weird thing was angelica was completely silent all through out.

"Hey ange, why so silent??" I asked her. I could tell she zoned out for a bit because it felt like she was coming back to reality. She shook her head probably to get rid of a horrid though in her head.

"What?" She said.

"Are you okay?" Grandmother asked. Angelica blew our a long breath and started speaking.

"I had the most frightening dream last night? It was about cassandra, it felt so real we were fighting on the field and--and---and we won bu---bu----but cass died" she finished. Suddenly my dream came back to me and i kinda spaced out a little because i was brought back to life due to Alexis yelling my name. I opened my eyes and see everything was a mess. Like a huge typhoon was hit- oh wait? Dont tell me!

"What happened?"

Hello people whats up.... Im very busy with homework but i don't feel like doing it, hahaha just kidding im done with my homework for now lol anyway if you guys have anything to say leave it in the comment section below and if you think this chapter deserves a like and or heart. Give it one big like and or heart :)

Check out my other books...

Secret Rebel
How it became us :)

Please check them out. Happy Reading ;)