Questions answered

Picture of Alexis 👆👆👆👆

Alexis
It was hard saying those words to her. But I had to it had also hurt me to see her hurt. I have been watching over her for years and in those years I got quite fond of her. You might say I might have a little crush on her in other words had was my mate. Her mother once told me to tell her everything at the right age when she turns eighteen all of her powers will return and she will be in danger. I promised her that I'd protect no matter what. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that. Maybe I should've just told her a lie and maybe this would never happen. I know what I'm saying was impossible but I have to do it for her sake. Do it for the person I love

///////////////////////////////////////////////

When I woke up I feel like something pulling me back down to the bed but then flashbacks came to me and I remembered everything the truth, the change and everything else. It was hard to understand it for some people because he haven't had known something like this to happen. Then I remembered of Alexis not being my brother. And me blacking out. Alexis isn't my brother I cried at the thought of that but I couldn't let that get to me. Yes I'm upset because my own brother told me I'm not his real sister. Any sister would be disappointed but he's just protecting me. I should be mature about this and accept his apology.

I went out to the kitchen and realized that Alexis and Angeline were both talking. I didn't want to disturb their conversations I went quietly on the table were the food was and began eating. I was finally recognized by Alexis and just like a flash of lightning he was right by my side. I didn't flinch at all I just that was going to happen.

"I'm sorry Cassandra, I really am you know I really do like being your brother it was fun and everything. I know I'm not your biological brother but can I be your brother please San" he apologized I forgive him I always have.

"Yes Alexis you are forgiven and you are my brother biological or not. Your an amazing brother and always will be. Is it possible if I could continue ask questions to you? " I say hugging him. I always loved him. He's very special to me. I care for him. I know that if I didn't have him by my side I wouldn't be alive now.

"sure no problem but we have to take a walk." He said. I nodded in agreement and we left off. I had alot of questions that need answering.

"Go ask your questions I'm ready" he said with his game face. It was kinda funny on him but he looked cute. What! Erase! Erase! I saw his face confused as he saw me shake my head I just smiled and so did he... I'm ready I need to my questions to be answered.

"What's Angeline doing here exactly?" I ask. I dont know but he said he and her are together it hurts. It I don't exactly know why

"well she's my sister" phew! Second question think! Think!

"When you said I had powers what are they exactly?" I asked. I shrugged he doesn't know the answer. Moving on

"what's the history of my parents?" I asked. His face became Sad but he was able to pull of s fake smile.

"you parents were royalty, you mother Marceline had powers no one heard off she was a very Powerful vampire. She was adored by many exept for one. "Lucious he was your grandfather fathers side. You see he never like your mother he despised her. He envied her powers and tried to take away her powers using your father. He's told your father to look for queen Marceline and fall in love with her and then break up with him. He as a son obeyed his fathers commands and did as he was told. But you see when he met Marceline he said to himself 'mate' he couldnt possibly break her heart. He loved her and she loved him. Their love grew stronger and stronger as the years passed by... Soon she was named queen and your father named king of Dreaque. Your grandfather was very pissed at your father for not doing the plan so he hatched up another plan. When you arrived your father was on his way home. He wanted to see you... But his father kidnapped him. Your mom sent out looking for her love and in the end she herself was brought to a place where he was found. The father wanted her powers your father told her not to. She did what she had to do before she left the palace she gave you to me and when she died she did an enchantment that passed all of her powers and more to you. Your grandfather killed his sons wife and him as well and until this day looking for you especially now that you have come of age your scent as more vivid..." It's hard to take this all in my parents history... My mother loved me and so did my father.