Unexpected?

Authors Note
Hello, I have severe writers block...I feel like everything I can write I behind a wall. So please I apologize if it's not that much intimidating.. So umm I forgot to tell you but the magical place where they are in is called Diagon (so Harry Potter) also Aegumenti helped me a lot. He made me continue this story and gave me some ideas. He's an amazing writer. He has a book called BLOODLUST.... You need to check it out.. He's an amazing writer.

----------------------------/////////////////----------------------------
Alexis
I brought Cassandra outside. It was quite a beautiful day here in Diagon... The flowers were blooming and the dragons were everywhere... Very peaceful for once and very quiet... Maybe a little too quiet. I saw Cassandra just blanket out when she came back she look around. She seemed nervous. Her face was quite pale than the usual vampire pale. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but with what? That's the question?

"Hey Cassandra what happened?" I asked. Her face turned to me and I swear those purple eyes just hypnotize me. Don't make it to obvious Alexis. She's new at this. Don't do it.

"Oh Ummm nothing... Just thinking I guess" she replied. Her voice sounded shaky but came out perfectly. I could tell something's wrong. But what?

"Tell me you can trust me" I said. I needed her to trust me. Or really going back to the very first step.

"Well... It's just a v-" she said but got cut off by a hybrid of for he is known as Chales Xavier.

"Cassandra?" He asked bewildered. Have they met before?

"Charles?" She said. The have met.

"Alexis" he said angrily.

"Charles" I said back. Ass hole of a hybrid

"Im guessing you guys know each other?" Cassandra asked.

"No" Charles said

"Yes" I said. We both said our answers at the same time.

---------------------------------------------
Cassandra

"I'm guessing you do know each other" I said. Alexis started to relax but he still kept his glare

"Yes we do know each other but we are not exactly the best of friends" Charles said. What happened here.

"We were close before" Alexis said.

"Before-before everything happened, before when you were leader, before when you didn't assault my sister " Charlie argued

"I never assaulted her. She wanted me. I never liked her. Plus we were drunk" Alexis is backfired

"When I saw you two you were ripping her clothes apart. She was screaming. " Charlie said.

"More like mourning " Alexis said,

"Screaming"

"Mourning"

"Screaming"

"Mourning"

"Rapist"

"I'm not one. I've never been one dick"

The next thing I knew they were charging at each other. I need to stop this nonsense before anything happens. I did what I had to do I used my powers. Since I don't know of this yet. I did what came into mind. I just pointed at both of them and wind blew them away. They both hit a tree. I need to control these powers of mine. I ran towards them. Wierd vampire speed. New to that. When I reached them I vomited . Not used to super speed at all. Instead of helping them they both helped me.

"Cass, I think you need to practice your powers, I can help with that" Charles said.

"Wait! First of all when was her name cass second you don't need to help her" Alexis argued. I glared at Alexis.

"That's not your decision Alexis" Charles said.

"I'm suggesting not. Deciding"Alexis said back

"Your deciding. Be smart for once Alexis" Charles said.

"Be kind for once Charles" Alexis

"I would've been kinder if you didn't assault my sister" Charles argues.

"Here we are again.. I never assaulted she gave-" Alexis said. They're both now in each other's faces. And I stood there like a idiot vomiting. I finally stopped just in time before it happens again.

"If you guys keep this up I swear I'll hit you both with lightning" I said. They both looked at the each other. And sighed.

"Fine" Charles said.

"Whatever" Alexis said. Attitude Alexis. Attitude much. I glared at Alexis and smiled at Charles. He smiled back.

When we walk back to the house I have a nagging feeling that someone's following me. I look back to see no one. But when I turn forwards again. I hear some sounds of leaves and twigs making sounds. I look back and nothing. I quickness my pace. Both Alexis and Charles were looking at me with confusion. But they also did the same they quickened they're pace. Suddenly we were all running with vampire speed.

When we reached the house I vomited once more and entered. I was greeted by grandmother. She wasn't that old she just seemed old due to all her wrinkles. She was very kind. She gave me a big hug. And I hugged her back.

"I'm so glad your here. I missed you. How are you? Why have you come?" I asked. She smiled

"I missed you too. I'm fine don't worry. I came because I needed to tell you all something..." Grandmother said. I rushed to the kitchen to eat something. I noticed some fried chicken like the once in fast food and there was gravy... There must be a fast food restaurant nearby... Or they had to go to the normal world to get this. I got the gravy and chicken. I smeared the gravy all over the chicken and got out with everybody looking at me.

"What I was hungry. And I vomited twice" I said.

"Well okay take a seat all of you this is very important" grandma said.

"Okay" we all said.

Once we all sat down on the couch. Alexis beside me. And Charles on the other while Angelica is on the arm of the couch. Wierd moment. A moment of silence passed and as I look at grandmother she has a nervous look. Before I at down Angelica was looking at my chicken.

"Hey I love that, it's my favorite. I have to go to the normal world to get those"

"Sorry"

"Did you use up all the gravy?"she asked.

"Sorry.." She glared at me but laughed at the end. Friend perks.

"Okay.... Ummmmmm (deep breath) he's back. And he's looking for her." Grandmother finished giving me a sacred for me look. And I look at the rest they have the same face.

"Wait what's happening here? Whose looking for me?" I ask. They all looked away. I glared at all of them.

"Your-"

Before she was able to finish. They was a million bats flying though the window scat hing us hitting us. We were s reaming luckily she had a safety exit. We all ran and closed the door immediately before the bats could get in. There was a hatch leading outside. All our clothes were ripped. We exited. Who would do this to us. Annoying.

"Hello, love. I'm glad your finally back home. But unfortunately that not going to last. You will die and the last of your kind will die and this no one is going to be there for you." We all heard that voice though the forest. Something was familiar. What was it?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay guys so me and Aegumenti has a bet on who updated first and I lost Hahahaha😂😂😂😂.... I wrote three words with the word gravy.... I don't know..... Here Ya go Aegumenti 😀😀😀😂😂😂😂