Prologue

It was a cold night out here I was sitting on my porch making myself go deep into my thoughts... Thinking of my first last fun family outing with my family..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Flashback-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

We were in the car on our world tour in our new car. We were at BOHOL here in the Philippines. We researched that they had a mountain range called Chocolate hills. Before since I was still 2 years of age i actually thought chocolate hills was actually made of chocolate I kept rushing my mother to hurry up because the chocolate might melt but It wasn't actually chocolate when I reached there. I ended up crying the entire trip. But we had a picnic and my brother and I kept quarreling about whether banana was a fruit or a vegetable. My mom and dad kept laughing at us

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- end of flashback-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-----.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was an amazing moment with my parents , but unfortunately the day my birthday came at age five my parents was involved in a car accident. They could've had survived if it wasn't for the explosion that had occurred during the fire. Both cars exploded and no one one survived. My brother and I were devastated when we heard the news. Our auntie took care of both me and my brother until the time came she told us we needed to look for Jobs. My brother graduated and we moved out of my parents house. My brother works abroad and whenever and however he always send money for me. I couldn't let him suffer alone I also had shifts to help my brother. One time the money never came in. I never heard of my brother again. My parents died, my brother suddenly disappeared and I'm all alone. I have been abandoned by my family. A tear streamed down my face but I quickly wiped it away. I always get so emotional when it comes to these things. It hurts every time I think about it. But now I'm independent now and I don't need anyone's help to survive... It's my life anyways. It's always hard to say the truth to people on what I am going through right now. I have friends who are there for me. But i never had the guts to tell them. It would be to hard on both our sides. I just realized today is the day I'm turning 18. I don't expect anyone to be there for me. I got a text from my friend Angeline....

"Hey there birthday girl stop moping about your family and come to my house okay ;)" I texted her back saying

"how did you know hahaha lol XD see ya :)" we always do that I think it's just us girls being girls so natural right? I just decided to wear simple clothing a cop top saying 'I'm hurt but I'm fine' and some ripped high waisted shorts and converse shoes. Then I grappled the keys to my house and went to my bike and 'biked' off . When I was almost on her house I heard something....

I heard some noises and then those noises turned into screams. The more I got closer to the screams the more I see. I saw some person let's just say 'digging in' into someone a girl to be exact. He saw me but something stopped him. He just looked into me like he could see my soul I didn't want to waste anytime with a murderer so I ran hopped on my bike and sped off.

When I reached her bourse It looked dark I realized it was already 12:30 I mumbled to myself 'happy birthday Cassandra' but I noticed something? Something was looking at me? But I shook it off and just entered the house without knowing all the lights were off but then turned on and guess what I see... I see balloons some party decorations and a big cake and all my friends were there shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I was shocked and I was also very happy to have friends like them... I was a loss at words I just kept smiling and enjoying and that's how my life is when I'm with my friends... A thrill ride of adventure :)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

So hey umm let me tell ya the 'drill' when you like the story click VOTE if you want to say something about the book click comment or message me. If you want to read more of my books click FOLLOW.

WHEN YOU SUM IT ALL UP YOU GET VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW ;) now do it :)