Stalked

Authors Note:
Sorry I'm sick because I have coughs and colds ... But I really wanted to update for you guys so please accept my apology if it's horrible..

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It very hard to think what's happening right now. When I thought all hope was lost and suddenly a group of people come in my life and just puts a glimmer of hope. Not hope of filling the empty space in my heart because I know only my parents could do that.but hope of trying to fill it up...

I woke up due to a noise I heard. I was scared so I woke my friends up. Together we went down the stairs to the kitchen where we heard the noise. Me being a like every other girl I hid behind the boys who looks like they are going to pee their pants. The loud noise became louder and suddenly I could hear a faint voice near my shoulder saying... "I've found you" I shuddered. After a few minutes the noise stopped. All the girls were shit scared on what might happen while all the boys were either breathing heavily or pissing in their pants. Boys.. We went upstairs and locked the door.

we started joking around about the boys and how whit scared we were and the boys trying to defend themselves. As well as the girls. I can't believe out of what had just happened were just joking around about it as if it wasn't a big deal. That's what happens when you have friends like mine they bright light to the darkest moment in life. In the middle of our debate whether who was more scared the boys or the girls I felt someone watching me. I looks everywhere to where I felt the feeling watched. When I caught two red eyes watching me from a distance but as I take a second glance it was gone like wind. During the afternoon we parted for a while and I went home.

As I walk down the streets I felt footsteps following me. I quickness my pace but the footsteps never left my trail until I found myself in a dark alley. My heart started beating fast as the footsteps came closer and closer and closer until I could finally see the person. Since it was dark all I know what that the fact he had yellow eyes that glowed in the darkness and I could smell the fresh blood from him. My brain kept telling me to move but I just kept still. Was this the time? Was I gonna die? Why should I die? Maybe in life I indeed have some regrets but I always have friends to be there for me and me for them. Today was the day.... The day I'm gonna die. I'm scared. He whispered to my ear saying "I've found you" those words, those lines, the night ... It's all coming back to me. Im not going to die, not now. Something inside of me just busted out and I quickly hit him in the nuts and just like magic I ran as fast as I could and I arrived at home just in a few minutes just like lightning. I went to the door to see that it was open suddenly my heart started beating fast. But not as faster as before. I looked to my kitchen to see nothing but the mess I had made earlier. I need to clean that.

As I reach the living room it was dark but when I blinked some how it became bright. I still looked around to see if there is still something out of the ordinary going on around the house. Nothing seems to be wrong. Nothing out of place. I locked up everything and went to my bedroom. I could feel a presence around. But there was nothing. I could feel someone watching me but I saw no one around. Was I going crazy I asked myself. What has been happening lately have I gone mad and crazy? Or both? I shook my head hoping for it to be not real. I entered the bathroom and got shocked at what I saw... I changed? I had brown big curly hair. Tan skin. A mediocre body ... Now I had straight black hair blood red lips and pale skin my old eyes were originally light brown that it didn't need any light for it to shine. Now it was this purple thing. And skinny. Maybe I'm hallucinating I thought to myself so I went to sleep anyways.

The next day when i woke up I was really hungry. My stomach was growling like crazy. I ran to the kitchen to get some food and got out an apple. But as soon as I ate it immediately spitted it out. I decided to just leave it be. Where should I go? I guess I should probably just go to the playground since it's my favorite place to be. On my way I noticed someone's eyes on me but when I turned around I saw nothing. Maybe I was just going crazy I thought to myself. I turned on my iPhone6 plus and took out my beat headphones. And listened to Rather be jamming and bobbling my head up and down to the beats.

I finally reached the playground. Just In time when the music stops. In the playground I always see kids playing and just being young,playing tag and other kiddish games. I really miss my brother Alexis lately. I haven't seen him in months I feel like I've lost one more part of my life. I sat down on the swing set. No one ever uses this swing set anymore since its at the farthest part of the playground. I just sat there looking at the kids while they're laughing. They make just wanna hug them and pinch their cheeks. Pane then I also saw two children playing around a boy and a girl they reminded me of my me and and my brother the way they were playing and hitting wa h other with anything they can get. We used to be like that. Me and him. But now I don't know . Without knowing a unwanted tear fell from my eye.

"Hi" some unwanted stranger asked. He had black messy hair and he wore a black shirt and leather jacket and he wore this ripped blue pants and some sneakers. He looked so cool and his eyes were red and he was very pale as pale as me.

"Hi" I just said casually he just slipped down on the other swing.

"What brings you here?" He both asked the same. We both ended us laughing. I have just made a new friend.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Charles Xavier" he simply said.

"Cassandra Raven" I said. He's eyes just grew wide in shock and he just bowed and left.

I went home and on the way I received a text from an unknown number

You looked so happy today I love seeing you happy. And by the way I'm glad you finally changed... Welcome home love ;)

Deep shit that guy is so creepy, how did he get my number. I will change my number. Creepy... Do I have my own stalker? Why now life? Why? What did I do to earn just a life like this. The next thing I knew was I was i hit hard in the head and I was welcomed by darkness...