Chapter 28 (Edited)

Target: 700

Ps__
Votes are not even reaching the half of the view.
Votes or my baby, sona boo, my honey boo,
I am gonna comes into your night night sleepy and kiss the hell out of you.

____________

Author PoV

Adhiraj entered the office room of Abhivansh.

“Those men have taught her well, what’s being a whore means. Should I kill her now?” Abhiraj asked.

“No, let her beg for death. Then send a doctor. After she heal, do all over again.” Abhivansh said with a sinister smirk.

________________

Adhya PoV

I look at my wardrobe, which was filled with saree and heavy dresses, nothing suitable to wear for college.

‘What am gonna do now? I absolutely not gonna wear saree in college.’

‘Wait! I think I got a better idea.’

 I left the room and went towards the room of Aashi.

Knocking on the door I waited.

“Bhabhi, aap.” Aashi said opening the door.

“What happens Bhabhi?” she asked.

“Um…Aashi, I am joining college from today. And I can’t wear saree in the collage. Can I borrow some of your clothes?” I asked.

“Yes bhabhi, come inside.” Aashi said and took me to her wardrobe.

“Um Bhabhi, if you don’t mind can I dress you up today, please?” She asked showing her puppy eyes.

“Okay.” I said and we both went wild.

After half an hour I was ready.

I look at the mirror and a smile come on my face. I was really looking very good.

But my smile vanished when my eyes fall on my mangalsutra and sindoor

‘I accept this or not it’s a fact, I am married now. So, is it okay for me to wear this? Will they agree for this?”

I got out of my thought when maa enters the room.

“Oh! Both you are here. I came to call you both for bre……” she stops as she looks at me.

I squeeze my hands and look down.

A finger placed under my chin, making me look up.

“Bahut payari lag rahi ho.” Maa said putting her kajal behind my ears. (You are looking so beautiful.)

“You are not angry?” I asked slowly.

“For what?” maa said in confusion.

“That I am not wearing saree.” I said as tears gather in my eyes.