Chapter 27

Target: 700 votes.

Complete the target my lovely readers or I am gonna be sad.

__________________

“W-What is this?” Adhya said in horror looking at the bite marks all over from her neck to way down to her cleavage.

 She was so induced in checking the bite marks that she didn’t notice Abhivansh standing behind her.

“Assa koi karta hai kya? Pakka pichle Janam main ye vampire hoge. Kitna kata hai unhone.” She said inspecting the marks. (Who does this? Swear he must be a vampire in his past life. How much he have bitten.)

“He bhagvaan! Abb main bahar kaise jaugi?” She said in horror. (Oh my god! How I am gonna go outside now?)

“Let me check first. There must be some cloths with collar.” She said and turned to go but bumped hard into Abhivansh, who was standing behind.

She looks at him in shock.

‘He bhagvaan! Ye kabse yaha khare hai? Sab sun toh nahi liya na inhone.’ Her eyes widen at the realisation. (OMG! Since when he was standing here? Did he heard everything?)

‘Adhya run before anything happen.’ She said to herself and move to run in the wardrobe.

But Abhivansh know her very well. Before she could take another step, he pulled her towards himself by her arms and caged her between mirror and himself.

Adhya looked at him like a scared bunny standing in front of a dangerous wolf.

He started to lean towards her looking in her eyes, making her breath hitched.

He put his face closer to her ears. She freeze when his lips touched her earlobe.

“Aap k-kya kar….AAaaa” she squealed in surprise when he bit hard on her earlobe.

She pushed him but he didn’t move an inch.

“Trying to see if I am still a vampire or not.” He whisper in her ears making her shivers.

“But” He lick her earlobe. “guess I am not.”

Adhya was now turned red. She was drowning in embarrassment knowing that he heard everything she just said.

Abhivansh who was enjoying her state about to say something but stopped hearing the knock on the door.

Taking the chance Adhya ran in the bathroom.

Abhivansh gritted his teeth in anger for the interruption. He was ready to kill whoever has knock the door.

He open the door like an raging bull.

Adhiraj who was standing outside the room, gave an another sighed.

Anhivansh closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he calm himself. Opening his eyes he looked at Adhiraj with an raised eyebrows.

“Dadi has something important to talk with Bhabhi.” Adhiraj said amused and walked away chuckling.

“Hmm” Abhivansh hummed and went inside the room.

____________

“Adhiraj, its been twenty minutes already. When is Adhya coming.” Nandani asked worriedly.

Adhiraj was about to say but stopped hearing the Pajeb sound.

Everyone turned to look at Adhya, got shocked.

Adhya walked inside the living room with shawl wrapped around her.

“Adhya, beta kya hua? Tumne shawl kuyn lapeta hua hai?” Dadi asked. (Adhya, daughter what happened? Why have you wrapped shawl around you?”)