Chapter 18

Target: 100 votes.

_________________

“How?” I asked him or more like myself.

Then the realisation hit me he know from the start.

“Y-You never really left me. Did you?” I asked waiting for his answer he just kept looking at me with a proud face.

“You kept tabs on me all this time. Why?”

“I told you Adhya, I make you mine the day you called me yours. I thought to give you time and space. But when you decided to marry that bastard, I couldn’t let that happen. You are mine Adhya, Mine.” He said possessively.

 “That day Haldi came late.” I said in whisper.

“Taken time in travelling from Lucknow.” He answered calmly.

“There was an extra mehndi artist.” I said.

“I send the best for my bride.” He said.

“During sangeet it was you.” I said realising.

“The first dance have to be with the real groom.” He said caressing my cheeks.

I turned my face another side showing my anger.

He sighed and took a step back.

“We are about of land. Get ready.” He left after saying this.

‘about to land, what are we in the air.’

I stepped out of the room and looked around in shock.

We were really in a jet.

I was admiring the view outside the window when pilot announce about the arrival.

I took a seat near me and tighten my seatbelt.

After landing Abhivansh took Adhya towards his car.

Adhya was struggling in the heavy lehnga. Abhivansh saw this and carry her to the car.

Whole ride they didn’t talk at all.

Abhivansh was busy checking emails in his phone while Adhya was busy calming her raised nerve.

______________

Raghuvanshi Palace

“What are you saying Vihaan? Kya matlab Abhivansh bahu la rha hai?” Nandani asked in horror.

“Mom bahu, means his wife. Wait! What? Abhivansh bhai ne shaadi kar li. Aur hame bulaya bhi nahi.” Viraj shouted.

“Kishne Shaadi kar ki?” Aashi asked as she come inside the house.

“Abhivansh bhai ne.” Viraj said.

“What? Bhai gay nahi hai?” Aashi shouted.

“Thanks bagvan. Mera beta ladki pasand karta hai. Main kal hi jaa jar mandir mein prasad aur nariyal charaugi.” Nandani prayed joining her hand.

“Par tumhe kisne bataya ye Vihaan?” dadi asked.

“Dadi bhai called few minutes ago and said he has married and they are about to reach. And told me to inform you all.” Vihaan explained.

“Who is the girl?” Dadi asked.

“I don’t know dadi.” Vihaan said.

“Leave all this. Nandani, Vihaan go prepare for the pravesh rasam. We will ask about her when they arrive.” Dadi ordered.

“But bhai se puchega kon?” Aashi asked.

Everyone looked at each other then they all turned to dadi.