Chapter 2

We were sitting in a restaurant,

I was playing with my food. My eyes was swollen from crying.

They drag me here to make me feel better.

"So, how do we get rid of that thrash." Jay said as he took a bite of pasta.

"I don't know." I cried.

"Well, how about having a boyfriend?" Ishita asked making me split the water I was drinking from my mouth.

"B..Bo..Boyfriend." I stutter.

"Are you crazy Ishita?" Radhika asked.

"Not a real boyfriend but a fake one." She said.

"That's a great idea. If you prove him that you in love with your boyfriend than maybe he can leave you." Dhruv said.

"Or he will kill him, if that 'Fake boyfriend' is not stronger than him in both power and status." Arjun said sarcastically.

"Point" Jay said.

"Than where we gonna find this 'stronger' and 'powerful', 'fake boyfriend'. Because as long as I remember he is the one 'stronger' and 'powerful' in the college.

"Than.....bhag jaau kya?" I asked and everyone looked at me like I am crazy.

Then they started to fighting with each other.

I excuse for washroom as I needed a escape.

When I was returning to our table, I saw my friends looking at me with wide eyes and mouth open. They has a scared look on their face.

When I look clearly, then I realise they are not looking at me but someone behind me.

I turned and cursed my life. Manish was looking like an angry bull, marching towards me.

Just he was six steps away. I did what my brain told me to do. Which I am gonna regret my whole life.

I grabbed the man, who was walking past me.

I hold his hand in my hand as I hugged his arm.

Just as Manish was about to shout, I said something I shouldn't have.

"Manish, meet my husband." I said with a full happy mode smile on my face.

Suddenly, everything become silent than sound of many people chocking sound was heard along with glasses breaking.

I looked behind to find my friends and some men chocked on their food and drinks, a waiter was passing by has dropped the glasses he was carrying.

I turned to look at Manish who was fuming in anger.

I just want him to believe me at this moment than anything. So, I tugged the man arm I was hugging by his shoulder and grabbed his neck with other hand to bend him towards me, as he was taller than me.

"Please play along and help me." I whispered in his ears.

I for the first time looked at the man face whom I was holding and my eyes widen.

Oh My God! Did I accidently grab a Greek god or what? Just look at his face and his body too. No, Adhya focus.

I raised my brows at him.

His shocked expression turned into amused one.

Suddenly, he slide his hand in my waist as he pull me to him making my front touch his chest. I gasp as my face turned tomato.

His face was so close to me that I can fell his mint breath on my lips. I was looking at him with my wide eyes.

He tugged my hair behind my ear as he kissed on my lips making me freeze.

"Are you alright, wife" he said for the first time, in husky voice. I shiver at the word wife.

I am sure he notices, because he has a small smirk was on his mouth.

"Who are you? How dare you touch her?" Manish shouted.

"Abhivansh Rai Raghuvanshi, her husband." He said with a victory smirk on his face.

The colour from my friends face drain as well as Manish's.

"So, stay away from her while I am being nice." His voice turned so cold that it sends shiver to everyone present here.

Then I saw most shocking thing in my life. Manish ran away. Like literary ran away.

I turned towards him and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you so much." I squealed like a kid.

Than I tried to move back but this made his hold tighten on my waist. I tried again and he even held me tighter than possible.

I looked at him shock.

"Leave me." I said glaring at him.

"Why? Wife." He said with amusement.

"What do you mean by why? And I told you thank you for help. Now leave me." I said as I tried to push his rock-hard chest which was unnecessary because he was so strong that he didn't move a inch.

"We will meet again, wife" he said as he kissed my forehead and left. I saw five men with loaded guns followed him making my eyes widen.

I turned back to my friends and asked,

"W..Who was he?"

What she said next make my ground slipped beneath my feet.

"H..He....I..I..Is the business man and biggest ma..mafia leader in India."

Last think I remember my friend shouting my name as everything turned dark.

Vote for my story to get updates and to encourage me to continue this story.