Chapter 23

Target: 400 votes.

_________________

It was afternoon and I was getting bore.

Abhivansh has gone to his office. Dadi and maa went to some charity event. Vihaan and Viraj bhai went to his friends and Aashi went to her college.

Now that I think of, my semester was about to start from next week.

I sigh and decided to explore the whole west wing today.

With every step I take, the pajen made a loud sound. I blush remembering the way he kissed my feet. I shook my head and started to look around.

Honestly, I have to agree. His choice is really great. I found a big room with a swimming pool in the middle. Moving on I found a grand library room, filled with books.

My eyes widen looking at the genre. I squeal reading the varieties, crime-thriller, romance, dark-romance, horror and what not.

I literary jump in excitement while choosing a book. Finding a window sofa-bed, I settle on it and lost deep inside the story.

Author PoV

Soon it turned into night.

The whole house was panicking when they didn’t saw Adhya since morning.

They also didn’t have a courage to go inside the west wing to find her.

They were worried for her.

Abhivansh came inside the house and was going directly to his wing but stopped by dadi. He moved his face to the side and looked at the wall waiting for her to continue.

“Abhivansh, Adhya didn’t come out of the wing from morning. Is she alright?” she asked worriedly.

Abhivansh didn’t said anything and started walking to his wing.

“He didn’t even answer.” Nandani whispers sadly looking at the way he disappear into.

“He did Nandani. He did. He ran inside to find her only.” Dadi said smiling.

True to dadi words, here Abhivansh was stride inside.

Knowing Adhya well he directly went to library with anger storm inside him.

He went inside the library. The moment his eyes fall upon his wife, all his anger vanished.

He clenched his jaw, close his eyes and inhale loudly to calm himself down.

But when he looked at his wife again, all his restrain drain from him.

There Adhya was laying on the sofa-bed in a deep sleep. Her saree pallu was fallen on the ground. Due to deep neck blouse, her swell was clear in view. Her hair was scattered on the pillow, amplifying her beauty. Her lustrous lips was slightly parted open.

The thought of maid entering and seeing her like that made Abhivansh more mad.

‘No one can see what’s mine’ Abhivansh thought and with a determination he decided to punish her for displaying what’s his.

Adhya PoV

“Hmm, let me sleep.” I moan when I felt someone shaking me.

“Adhya.” an angry voice came making me snap my eyes open.

I gasp when I looked at angry Abhivansh standing in front of me.

“What h-happen?” my voice came out heavy as I just woke up.

“Ahh” I moan in pain holding my legs.

“What happen?” he sat beside my leg and looked at me worryingly.