𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Let's continue.....

Jimin called Jungkook but he was not answering jimin's calls. Jimin understood that Jungkook is angry and hurt. Jimin thinks for some time and decides to search for Jungkook.

He goes to the hotel in which Jungkook was living but Jungkook was not there. He called Jena to ask if Jungkook  was at their apartment but Jungkook was not there too. The only place that was left was
Jungkook's office so Jimin goes to his office.

When jimin reaches to Jungkook's office he asks on reception for Jungkook. The receptionist asks him to wait because Jungkook was in a meeting.

Jimin sits on nearby sofa. After 2 hours later, Jimin saw jungkook coming down from 1st floor. Jungkook also saw Jimin and went near him and asks, "What are you doing here?"

Jimin:- "I was waiting for you."

Jungkook "Since when"

Jimin:- "It's been almost 2 hours. I want to ta......."

Jungkook didn't listen to jimin what he was saying and goes to reception and yells at the receptionist, "How dare you? You made him wait for 2 hours. You are fired."

"Sorry sir, you were in the meeting and you gave orders to not to disturb you so..I" Receptionist said while panic

Jungkook said in cold tone:- "That order was for others not for my husband. When Lara came to meet me you let her get in and when my husband came here you stopped him. This is how you work huhh?"

"Jungkook she didn't know about me. Forgive her please." Jimin said softly

"Next time if you dare to stop him I will not spare you. Even when I am in between an important meeting you will not stop him. He is my first priority." Jungkook said cold voice

"Okay sir." After hearing this from the receptionist Jungkook walks towards his office which was on the 1st floor. Jimin was following him quietly. Jungkook enters in his cabin; jimin also enters in the cabin and closes the door.

Jungkook looks at Jimin and said, "Why don't you told her that you were my husband? Are you ashamed of being my husband?"

Jimin comes near Jungkook and cups his face with his both hands and said, "Jungkook, I love you"

Jungkook was jungshocked after hearing jimin's say or we can say that confession. Jimin smiles at the cuteness of Jungkook and pecks on his lips.

(Jungshocked he's really looking cute with this face 🤧🤧)

"If you didn't hear it clearly then I will say it one more time I love you, Jungkook. I loved you every day all this time. I crave for your love all this time. I was happy that you were searching for me. I was...." Jimin said full of love but cut buy jungkook

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked cute way (in all he want only kiss what a pervert character)

"Why are you asking for my permission? You can hug me, kiss me, lick me, bite me, eat me or devour me it's on you, honey. I am all yours now and you are mine. Don't let anyone touch you otherwise this time I will not leave you, I will kill you." Jimin said *he's second pervert both are pervert couple*

Those were the last words that jimin was able to say. After that Jungkook pulls him closer by his waist and kisses him hungrily. Jimin was responding to the kiss but Jungkook was eating his lips and tongue like there was no tomorrow. Jimin started to tap Jungkook's shoulder when he was out of oxygen.

Jungkook leaves jimin's lips and starts licking, kissing and sucking his neck. Jungkook was unbuttoning  jimin's shirt. Jimin was trying hard to suppress his moans.

He holds Jungkook's hand to stop him from unbuttoning his shirt but Jungkook frees his hands from jimin and holds jimin's both hands in his one hand and uses another hand to unbutton jimin's shirt.

"Jungkook stop please. We can't do it here. It's your office." Jimin said moaning

"Don't think about anything else baby, just enjoy it. I am not going to stop even if you will cry. I didn't touch you all this time but my body was hungry for you all this time.

Now when you gave me all the rights then I will use it in good way. You can't back off now." Jungkook replies in husky voice

Jimin:- "But..."

Jungkook"No buts buttercup use your mouth for moaning only."

Jungkook was sucking his one nipple and was twist and pinching the other one. He sucked his nipples until they were red and swollen.

Then he licks his stomach and bites everywhere. Jimin's legs were losing their strength. Jungkook notices jimin's condition; he throws all the stuffs on his table on the floor and puts Jimin on his table.

Jimin's bare back touches the cold glass table. Jimin was totally a mess now. His hairs were messed up, his neck, nipples and stomach were full of bite marks and Jungkook was still busying in sucking the remaining areas there.

Jimin was reacting strongly on every touch of Jungkook.

Jungkook:- "You are very sensitive baby. Your moans are arousing my desire more. I don't think you will be able to go university for a week after this. Look at these swollen nipples you will feel pain whenever they will rub with your shirt.

These bite marks on your neck will be visible through your shirt too. This red cheek....Wait why your cheek is red when I didn't touched them."

When Jungkook touches that area of Jimin's cheek, jimin hisses due to pain. Jungkook's eyes began to turn dark. He got furious and said, "There are fingerprints. Who dare to slap you? Who was that person tell me right now?"

Jimin:- "Kookie no one slapped me. A mosquito was biting me there so to kill that mosquito I slapped myself accidently."

Jungkook said dark voice:- "Are you sure you are telling me the truth because if I will find out that you were lying then I will kill that person even if you will stop me."

Jimin:- "Yes I am telling you the truth now let's go to your hotel room. I don't want to do it here.

"As your wish buttercup ." Saying this, Jungkook brings the shirt of jimin which he threw in the corner of the cabin a while ago. Jimin wears his shirt and was about to get off from the table when Jungkook carries him in bridal style and starts going downstairs.

Jimin:- "Put me down Jungkook. Let me set my clothes and hairs properly otherwise what will your employees think about me?"

Jungkook:- "If they will dare to think anything bad you then I will fire all of them."

Everyone was watching Jungkook who was carrying jimin in his arms. Jimin was hiding his face in Jungkook's chest due to embarrassment but jimin's messed up hair, his unset shirt, bite marks on his neck were telling what both of them were doing a while ago.

When Jungkook glares at his staffs, everyone starts to do their work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜