𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧🔞

Let's continue.....

When Jungkook came downstairs after changing his clothes, he saw that jimin and Jin were in kitchen, lisa and Jena were talking happily with each other and namjoon was watching business news.

Jungkook went to namjoon and sits beside him on the sofa.

Namjoon looks at him smiles and says, "Look our family is complete now. I am very happy. I want to make you CEO of our company tomorrow because I want to free myself from these entire burdens and spend time with my wife (he called Jin a wife not husband) who used to wait for me late time when I was busy in company work.

He never complained that I never gave him time. He supported me in every difficult situation and now I want to give Jin everything he lacked. I am relieved that you also got someone who will take care of you in those difficult times and   
will stay by your side to free you from all those company stress that you will experience after becoming CEO.

He will be your peaceful place in the whole world when you will be tired. Son, never ever let him go. There are lots of person who will try to claim him if you will lost him."

"Yes dad, I will never let him go. He is mine." Jungkook said with smile

After having dinner, Jungkook asked his mom to buy dresses for Jena and admit her in lisa's school. Jin and namjoon left along with Jena and lisa. Jena wanted to live with jin and Lisa so she also left with them.

After doing all his kitchen work Jimin went to his room. As soon as he enters in the room, Jungkook back hugs him and said, "I will be CEO of my father's company from tomorrow and I will get less time to spend with you."

"I am happy for you, love. I will be always by your side so whenever you will be free we can spend some time with each other." Jimin replied in soft way

"What did you just called me?" Jungkook asked in shock

"I called you love" Jimin said while smiling. Jungkook turns around jimin to make him look into his eyes and said, "Say it one more time"

"Love" Jimin said with smile

"I want to have you tonight, can I?"Jungkook said

"Why are you asking me? Don't you say it yourself that you can kiss me, hug me, Bite me, lick me or devour me. You can do anything because you have all those rights." Jimin replied

Without a second thought Jungkook attacks jimin's lips. Jimin kissed him back but Jungkook was dominating him. Jungkook lifts jimin without breaking the kiss and places him on the bed.

His one hand slips inside the Shirt of Jimin and he starts to twist and pinch his nipples. Jimin's body was very sensitive and his nipples were hard now. As much as jungkook was playing with jimin's nipples, the more jimin was responding and moaning between the kiss.

Jungkook broke the kiss and said, "Damn your moans are as sexy as you. You are making me hard just by moaning. Your body is fcking sensitive. These swollen lips of yours are looking damn sexy. I love the way you react to my touch buttercup ."

"Stop talking and continue you idiot." Jimin said take breath

"Don't be impatient buttercup. I want to taste every part of you and want to see every expression you make." Jungkook said

Jungkook starts sucking jimin's neck and giving bite marks at every possible place. He then heads to jimin's nipple and did the same with them.

Jimin's pink nipples were swollen and full of bite marks. Jungkook was hard now and he was losing his control on every moan of Jimin.

Jungkook already threw the clothes of jimin and first prepares Jimin  by his fingers and after that he enters inside jimin. A tear skips from jimin's eyes due to the extreme pain but soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. Jungkook was thrusting very hard and faster.

"Yes ahh faster Jungkook go faster. It is feeling so good." Jimin said in moaning mess

Jungkook was more turned on by jimin's words. He increased his speed. Jimin already cumed many time.

"More..I want more give me more. Fck me harder." Jimin said between the session

"Who taught you to talk in this way baby boy? If you will keep asking for more with this pretty mouth of yours it will be harder for you to walk properly for a week." Jungkook said in seduce way

Jungkook was noticing every expression of Jimin. He was happy that only he can see this side of jimin and no one else. He was happy that finally he claimed jimin. He was happy that Jimin  now only belongs to him and he will never leave his side.

There intense exercise continued the whole night up to next morning.
(Author:- they are really is horny oh god what I write I make my readers mind dirty my not so innocent readers 🤧🤧)

When Jimin woke up Jungkook was already gone Jungkook already cleaned jimin. It was 10'o clock already. Jimin's whole body was paining but that pain was nothing before his love for Jungkook

Jimin decided that soon he will confess his feelings for Jungkook. After doing his daily household works, jimin turns on the TV which was full of news about Jungkook becoming the new CEO of leading company.

Almost two weeks were passed; after Jungkook became CEO he was very busy in his office and college works. He used to leave early and return late night.

Jena was also back after living 2 days with Lisa. All this time jimin used to make breakfast for Jungkook , go university after come make dinner and used to wait for at night to make sure that Jungkook was eating his dinner properly.

Whenever Jungkook used to come home stressed or frustrated, jimin used to hug him, comfort him or something kissed him to make him calm. Jungkook used to sleep in the laps of jimin after that he becomes calm.

Even when Jungkook was very busy, he never fell sick. He used to feel fresh and energetic every morning after sleeping in the arms of Jimin. Jungkook used to wear the same suit bought by jimin .

So Jimin went to mall to buy more sets of suits for Jungkook. Jungkook's cupboard was full of suits and other clothes bought by jimin for him and he only used to wear those clothes.

Jimin's fashion sense was very good due to which every client used to praise the dress he wore and Jungkook used to tell them proudly that those are all bought by his husband. (Wow he clam Jimin is his husband 😮‍💨)

One day Jimin thought that he will go to meet Jungkook in his office during lunch time. So, he prepared lunch for Jungkook. Today he took holiday because when he went to mall yesterday, he bought a limited edition tie pin to gift Jungkook today.

He was not able to give that tie pin to Jungkook in the morning because Jungkook left earlier before jimin could give him.

He reached Jungkook's office and directly headed towards Jungkook's cabin. Everyone there knew that Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend and when they saw him today then they understood the reason. The beauty of jimin was not a joke.

When Jimin  opened the door of Jungkook's cabin, his whole world collapsed; he saw that a woman was sitting in the laps of Jungkook and Jungkook was kissing her.

Jungkook's one hand was roaming inside her shirt. A tear escapes from Jimin's eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜