𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠

Let's continue.....

3 week has been passed. Jungkook is trying his best to get back jimin's love and trust. Jimin is slowly trying to accept the changes in Jungkook.

Jimin still loves Jungkook but the fear that Jungkook will betray him again is stopping him from confessing his love.

St. University is improving under jimin's supervision. He made many changes in rules and regulations of St. University. He is improving the infrastructure of the university too.

The cases of kidnapping in St. University are totally stopped because Jungkook's eyes are always there. Not only the St. University but every single place where jimin goes even for once is under Jungkook's supervision.

Along with protecting jimin, Jungkook is focusing on his new branches in L city. He is mostly busy with his office meeting and
recruiting new and best employees.

Whenever he gets time, he calls jimin and talks with him or we can say that teases him or checks the status of activities happening nearby Jimin.

It's Saturday, Jungkook is busy with his paper works in his cabin. Suddenly Jungkook hears a knock on his cabin's door. He gives permission to the person saying, "Come in"

"Long times no see, honey" (unknown)

"Lara why are you here and don't call me that. If my husband will hear that he will misunderstand." Jungkook said

Lara:- "Jungkook, why are you still looking for him? I confessed my love for you 6 month ago but you rejected my proposal saying that you are married but now I knew the truth that you are not married, you are just waiting for your lover. Why don't you forget him and move on. I am best for you."

Jungkook:- "I am not looking for him now because I already found him and he will accept me soon so stop pursuing me and find someone else for yourself."

Lara:- "What you found him? It means all my efforts were useless. Just tell me one thing, what he has that I don't have. He is a man older than you, he doesn't have an attractive body and beauty like me then why are you running after him even when he left you 1 year ago?"

Jungkook:- "You are right you are a woman with attractive body and you don't lack anything but still you cannot have me because even if he lacks many things as compared to you, he is the one for whom my heart beats, my soul aches and my body craves.

Even if you have everything you cannot replace him in my life. So please leave and let me do my work. I am not rude to you because you are my father's relative otherwise I never give this much time to anyone."

"I will never give up on you." Lara said this and lefts

When Lara lefts from there, Jungkook continues with his work. After completing his works, Jungkook decides to visit jimin and he lefts for St. University. After reaching St. University, Jungkook directly goes to Jimin's cabin but jimin was not there so he decided to wait in jimin's cabin and give him a surprise.

Jungkook was reading a book which was on jimin's table, when he hears some footsteps approaching in the direction of cabin. Jungkook hides behind the cabin's door to surprise jimin.

When that person opens the door Jungkook suddenly hugs that person from behind but releases that person when he realizes that, the person is not jimin he left and see .

Jungkook:- "Lara what are you doing here?"

Lara:- "I followed you and reached here. I also want to see your lover"

Jungkook:- "I will introduce him to you but not now so just leave."

Lara:- "Why Jungkook what magic he did on you that you are mad for him. Please give me a chance I will make you forget him. Just now when you hugged me it was the best hug I ever got."

Jungkook:- "Don't talk nonsense and just leave from here." *Cold*

Lara:- "If you want me to leave from here then give me a kiss and I will leave"

Jungkook:- "I don't like to touch anyone other than my husband"

"But I like to touch you" saying this Lara throws herself on Jungkook and tries to kiss him but Jimin comes there and sees the scene.

When Jungkook saw jimin he pushed Lara. Jimin comes to Jungkook and whispers in his ear, "Is she your another toy for fun? You will never change."

Jungkook didn't say anything and lefts from there. Lara comes to Jimin  and yells at him, "Who are you? You ruined my moment."

Jimin:- *without expression* "My office is not a place for you to make out. If you both want to have some fun then go find a room."

Lara:- "How dare you talk back to me you are just a Dean nothing else. I can snatch your job with one phone call. Don't you know who I am? I will be his wife soon."

Jimin:- "Really but I heard that he already had a husband."

Lara:- "No he is lying. The person he call husband is just his lover. I don't know what magic that slut did on Jungkook that he is rejecting me from 6 months but I am not going to give up on him. I will make Jungkook mine. I was about to kiss him today but you ruined everything."

Jimin :- *furiously* You are a slut who is trying to snatch someone else's boyfriend."

Lara slaps Jimin very hardly and yells, "How dare you call me slut. I am going to snatch your job right now tell me who is the owner of this university."

Jimin:- "This university is mine, this cabin is mine and Jungkook is also mine, so stay in your limits and get out of my office and my husband's life."

Lara:- "Ohh, so you are that man who left Jungkook 1 year ago. It will be easy for me to snatch Jungkook from you. You are beautiful but average as compare to me."

Jimin:- "Even if I am average, Jungkook loves me and craves for my love only. He bought this university for me even when I rejected him. He takes care of me even when I never let him touch my body. He didn't get in a relationship with anyone and calls me his husband even when I left him 1 year ago. And you are saying that you will snatch him from me now when I am going to confess my love to him.

Keep dreaming but he will reject you in your dreams too. Now will you please leave from my cabin I am suffocating because of your presence."

Lara lefts from there with annoyed face. Jimin was regretting his own words that he said to Jungkook without knowing the truth. His face was burning due to the slap of Lara. Her fingers were clearly visible on his face but jimin's mind was full of Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue......
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜